FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zx3tuning Will Be Closed From:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just a heads up, we will be closed from Jan 8th till Feb 19th for a Vacation/business trip to find you guys more parts and better deals!

enouh already!
meford4u,Jan 6 2005, 01:11 AM Wrote:enouh already!
[right][snapback]77602[/snapback][/right]

LOL/////he he he
microbunny,Jan 6 2005, 06:27 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 6 2005, 01:11 AM Wrote:enouh already!
[right][snapback]77602[/snapback][/right]

LOL/////he he he
[right][snapback]77623[/snapback][/right]

Who asked you :rolleyes:
Mitch you back yet?
haha, we seem to lose all our sponsors somewhere in europe
Havent seen mitch online either. Let the guy settle back in first.
Fawk dat, hes gotta business to run. :P
ZX3TUNING,Jan 6 2005, 12:34 AM Wrote:just a heads up, we will be closed from Jan 8th till Feb 19th for a Vacation/business trip to find you guys more parts and better deals!
[right][snapback]77592[/snapback][/right]

[Image: whocares6.jpg]

:P
I think he's back and has posted a bit on clubfocus, but probably fairly busy getting caught up with everything.

Would be nice to see a post saying "Hey guys I'm back" or something though ;)
hey guys, i'm back or something! ;)
you 1st gotta have some $$ before you order some parts :P
DD1,Feb 27 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:you 1st gotta have some $$ before you order some parts :P
[right][snapback]89800[/snapback][/right]

He steals it out of his mom's purse.
i don't ask where it comes from.... just as long as it finds it's way to my hands i'm happy! ;)

what Euro parts are you guys looking for?
i am going to be placing a big order with my source and any pre-paid orders I will get a nice little discount depending on what they order. the bigger the order the better the discount.

i'd like to organize a small group Order with some FS, FC and Clutchnet stuff. all pre-paid orders will get a discount aswell.

i need to do a little restocking and figured i'd see if anyone wanted to get some parts at the same time!

ALSO NOTE:
Soon i may be a ProCharger, Vortech and full Steeda dealer amung many others.

01-yellow-ZX3

Welcome back Mitch.

How was the trip?

P.S. Plz post any group buy parts etc. I'm looking for a few things.
ZX3TUNING,Feb 27 2005, 03:33 PM Wrote:what Euro parts are you guys looking for?
i am going to be placing a big order with my source and any pre-paid orders I will get a nice little discount depending on what they order. the bigger the order the better the discount.

i need to do a little restocking and figured i'd see if anyone wanted to get some parts at the same time!

[right][snapback]89889[/snapback][/right]

:hi: back Mitch !

I'm looking for a price quote on a set of Regular Fog lights for a MK I, 2002 Face lift front, European bumper with shipping to Ontario, and is there any choices other then ST 170s or Hella ? Pic would help too ! :)

thanks
frost__2001