FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mbrp Bolted Up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bolted up my MBRP exhaust i bought out of the FS forum. $165 and this thing looked brand new. The sound is sick and definitely doesnt sound like a fart can!!
Its a very nice exahust. A bit louder then the Magnaflow..
ZX3TUNR,Jan 4 2005, 07:09 PM Wrote:Its a very nice exahust.  A bit louder then the Magnaflow..
[right][snapback]77408[/snapback][/right]

its loud, but it seems liveable and its got the right tones.
I loved mine.
I love the exhaust I just hate the slant cut tip. I likke S2's better. he got mbrps new tip they are making with their exhaust
Yeah, I have the new tip too that's just a big ass 4" straight cut tip...but yeah, the sound is awsome. Had a guy in a Merc Mystique pull up beside me yesterday after being behind me for a few intersections and asked if my car was a sleeper racecar coz it sounded mean to him...lol you should see if you can swap the tip from MBRP...bet they'd do it for a decent price...
congrats on your mbrp purchase. I'm debating on removing mine soon. Not cus I dont like it, but Cus I probaly want to go custom instead.