FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus With Rota Slipstream Plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to buy news wheels this summer. The best choice when I look at price and weight is Rota Slipstream 16''. Unfortunatly it's very hard to find picture with them install on a Focus. And most of them were Black wheels. My car is already black, I don't think it will look good with black wheel. <_< But I know they also make it another color.

So, if someone have pictures of a Focus (any color) with Rota Slipstream (any color too) , post it here!!! :D thx you

Here's a black on black combo for the rota's and some others

LINK
LINK2
LINK3
LINK4
Why not 17? There is alot available and the prices for rims and tires are quite reasonable!
They are not available in 17''
black rotas on a black car look nice and sleeper!
Gotta love those bronze rotas'... six spoke sweetness!
hey, here's my ride with STEEL GREY 16"x7" rota slipstreams

i hope they help =)

[Image: focus11.JPG]
[Image: DSCN0110.JPG]
which wheels are in LINK 2 .. the gold ones.. those would like awesome on the malibu ;)

i thought rota didn't make wheels for our bolt pattern anymore?
17" Rota Attacks:
[Image: new01.jpg]

BerinG,Jan 5 2005, 05:26 AM Wrote:which wheels are in LINK 2 .. the gold ones.. those would like awesome on the malibu ;)

[right][snapback]77463[/snapback][/right]

link 2 are Rota GRIDS
they are a knock of the Volk TE-37s
ZX3TUNING,Jan 5 2005, 01:39 PM Wrote:17" Rota Attacks:
[Image: new01.jpg]

BerinG,Jan 5 2005, 05:26 AM Wrote:which wheels are in LINK 2 .. the gold ones.. those would like awesome on the malibu ;)

[right][snapback]77463[/snapback][/right]

link 2 are Rota GRIDS
they are a knock of the Volk TE-37s
[right][snapback]77510[/snapback][/right]

they're all knock offs for me hehe.. but still nice..

neither of em have our bolt pattern.. i have seen those volk alot for autox or road racing.. i just dont see how everyone got all those wheels on our cars.. i wouldn't want to drill into any of those wheels if i needed to use them for lapping..
I know Mark (french_connection) bought his off Pat who waited a VERY long time for them to make the wheels for the focus bolt pattern.
who is pat??

i talked to Kim Bong about making focus wheels for weeks before he got tired of hearing from me day after day he give me the contact info for the VP of R&D at the factory. it took so long for me to talk Mic into making the wheels for the focus in the first place, i'm surprized as many are available as there are. the guys at Cosmic are still useless when it comes to our bolt pattern!

oh and you can pretty much get any Rota wheel in a focus bolt pattern, you just have to do a search on google and find a dealer that carries them...
i know the SDR, GRID, Slipstream, Attack, Sub-Zero, Tramac, GT3's are available in 4x108, you just ahve to find a place...

http://www.jaydm.com/
http://www.revolutionsmotorsports.com/en-us/dept_9.html
http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/showthre...=hybrid&t=16123
Pat is LORDKINGGOD on this board.

Don't dis the king baby
ahhh, don't know him...
oh well i was looking on rotas website and they dont mention our bolt patterns.. you'd think that the manufactuer would have them.. not dealers?!

those dealers you talk to, they drill them themselves or they're just lucky rota likes them?
I think Rota made a certain amounts with the 4x108 patern and they are available at the dealers who have them in stock.
you cannot drill rota wheels because of how the hub centers are machined.
all of the Rota wheels in our bolt pattern are made for our cars. we used my car and front brakes as a template so all Rota wheels *SHOULD* clear a set of TCE/Wilwood billet superlite calipers. and all the 16" rotas *SHOULD* be able to fit a 12.2" brake package with the same calipers as mine.

if you are worried about brake clearence with big brakes i can send anyone the Slipstream Scimatic(sp) to print out, cut out and paste to cardboard to make a jig/template to test.