FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Advance-trac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people, I've got a '01 ZTS with the auto :angry: , I bought it used in November from my dealership with only 36k! Whohoo! Anyway, I'm just wonderin' if it's possible to install advance-trac after the car has been delivered. We all we need it in Ottawa's winters!

Thanks!

2001 ZTS/KADOOMENT95
too many things that matter before you can answer that question. but i don't think its worth it. it will be too costly for sure. most of the 2001 ZTS came with drums. so that would be the first thing to do. you have to get rear disks and then you have to have ABS. i think you might have that one. but i think by the time you are done you are looking at about 3000.00. not even sure if it would be even possible. it would be cheaper to buy a 2002 with advance trac option.
It is possible but you'd be better off spending 1/4 that cost and buying snow tires and wheels to fit.
OK, I'll see if I can find some winter tires and rims. And mo_focus, ur right most of the ZTS's I've seen(including mine) have drums. And they suck! :lol: