FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro Focus (nos Injected)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya ppl, ain't been on in a while, so just keep ppl updated here are sum pics.

I also got a feature in the most popular ford mag here in the U.K. called 'Fast Ford Magazine'. The mag will be out in March...

Here are sum pics, follow the link for more...

Cheers!

Alan

[Image: temp_7856.jpg]
[Image: temp_7864.jpg]
[Image: temp_7869.jpg]

MORE PICTURES AND SPEC LIST
Can I ask why you would leave your rims on in the snow?

[Image: temp_7842.jpg]
coz their not Chrome, they don't chip you see. Plus, it don't matter in North Wales...its like the tops of Austria up here...snow gets everywhere! :lol:
Are those EBC rotors with Greenstuff pads? How are they working for you? I was thinking of getting the same for my car.

[Image: temp_7873.jpg]
what about the tires?, hows the drive on them because from the look of the tred they look like summer tires.
Yup, they work perfectly for me. They squeel for like the first 1000 miles, but that's no big problem. They stop the car very efficiently, and that's all I worry about. Oh, and they look cool too! :)

The tyres are 205/40/17 at the front (Avon Z3) and the rears are 215/45/17 (Avon Z3) at the back for better traction. Coz for me around here, rally is a big thing. So we tend to want to rule the bends on the Welsh back roads! :lol:
Their fine for all weathers, but I go thru tyres quickly anywayz! :rolleyes:
i like the mesh on the front bumper. where would someone go to get it.

very nice car.
Cheers fella, I like your Avatar...I loooove Hockey! :D

The mesh is basically the cheapest mesh u can find I think, but its not used for fences just in case u were thinking LOL its actually for bumpers etc.

check out http://www.espdesign.co.uk they have all kinds of shapes and sizes!
I noticed you have both high and low beams working on your headlights...

Is this a wiring thing that can be done?
LOL Nah, the pic above in the snow was taken with the flash on the camera, if you look in my other pics you'll see another similar one without flash on. My car full beam on both shots.

You can wire them like this, but no point really. The inner pods are the sidelights/full beam and the outers are the dipped.

Like this one for example, u can see the difference. I just point all the lights on when taking pics, it looks better then! :D

[Image: temp_7844.jpg]

That is one hot car. I love everything about it, it's perfect. What springs are you running and how much drop did they give you? We actually get that magazine here that you did the shoot for, I'll be picking that one up for sure when it comes out.
Cheers m8, the mag will be out in March.

The springs I have are 50mm PI springs, which I think is a 2" drop? Their a nice ride height, I love 'em! :D
[Image: temp_7873.jpg]

I also have this exact same setup. I love it.
ZOOM,Dec 30 2004, 05:53 PM Wrote:[Image: temp_7873.jpg]

I also have this exact same setup. I love it.
[right][snapback]76821[/snapback][/right]

who asked you? :rolleyes:
now now ladies! :lol: