FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: M3 Mirrors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need a new mirror and instead of spending $50 at ford to replace one mirror I'm just going to get some after market ones.

Looking for a set of M3 mirrors. I see them on ebay all the time but I really dislike ordering parts from ebay. Need manual with out signals.

Thanks..
You won't like 'em!
is that what you have?
Quote:QUOTE (Raine @ Nov 13 2004, 12:59 PM)
I'm just kinda sick of non-powered mirrors ya know? I figure seeing as how I need one now, why not replace em both. You see these M3 mirrors on Ebay all the time, any good? 

i've got 'em on my car.............

Not really impressed, but what do you expect for a $100 shipped?

if you do alot of highway driving i'd say don't bother, becase the wind noise will drive you nuts! i only spend maybe 5 - 10 minutes on the 401 to work and i already hate them, and your visibility is cut in half compared to your stockers

they take a while to get used to, BUT they look cool as hell

This was in another thread (Raine looking for a mirror) as quoted by SL8RZZX3
ZX3TUNR,Dec 29 2004, 06:25 PM Wrote:is that what you have?
[right][snapback]76659[/snapback][/right]

Yep, and they are small for viewing and a little noisy on the highway. Huge blindspot.
Ya if you want good mirrors spend the extra cash and get either the DTM or the drop style mirrors.

I've got DTMs on the way, hopefully they are better.

You are also going to sacrifice view area for style. B)
Not to much of a a big deal for me. I just want mirrors. If it wasnt a law I wouldnt have them at all...

How is the qaulity and fitment of them?
why dont you go for the euro-folding ones, seeing as youare all about the euro. they are cool as hell, you can flap like ears!! lol
LOL I dont feal like spending $200 on stupid mirrors when I have a habbit of ripping them off..

the M3 actually is a euro style mirror :P. I should just get some tiny APR ones LOL Im going to try and fix this mirror in the mean time LOL Dont ask how it happend. The car is jacked 2 feet off the ground parked and I still manage to bust something like that.
There's plain jane M3's on ebay going for like $9-$10 us if that's what you want.

no power/ no lights
Don't botter with the M3's 'cause thy're just cheap plastic!

i just got my Drop mirrors in(not the DTM's :( like it thought i was getting)
and they are solid! And it looks like i don't have mirrors at all!
everything is cheap plastic. dont matter how good of qaulity it is if you drop it, its going to break.

the ebay idea??. some one just posted a good example of what im talking about and why i hate ebay.

any way i did some epoxy to the mirror and is good as new.