FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: O2 Sensor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Focus us a 4 wire o2 sensor correct? Any way im installing my Auto Meter a/f gauge and cant figure out whats the correct wire to tap into. In the install sheet it says connect the purple wire to the o2 sensor high signal? Witch one is that?
ZX3TUNR,Dec 29 2004, 12:15 AM Wrote:The Focus us a 4 wire o2 sensor correct? Any way im installing my Auto Meter a/f gauge and cant figure out whats the correct wire to tap into. In the install sheet it says connect the purple wire to the o2 sensor high signal? Witch one is that?
[right][snapback]76626[/snapback][/right]

do you have a hanes manual, cuz it says in there
sure dont..
There are 2 whites on top, a black and gray on the bottom

I know the whites are the heat power then the heater ground I beleive LOL. Then it leave me with the gray or the black....
for mine, i used the black wire, if that doesn't work for you, just keep trying, i'm sure you will hit the right one, and you won't do any damage as long as you don't run it like that for to long, some people say the white wire works, but some say the black wire, i used that black and it's been working fine for like 10 month's now!