FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Any Motorola Cell Phones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey
if anyone is selling a motorola razor, v600 or v551 cell phone, or knows where to get one for a good deal, please let me know thanks.
I might be getting a V600 from a buddy of mine that you could buy off of me. Let me know if you're interested!
If your looking for a good deal on those phones, try checking out HOFO, (thats that HowardForums.com Cellphone Site I was tellin ya about, 2001ZTS)

The prices for the V551 is in the $300 range, while the V600 is in the $400 range. You could easily buy a V300, flex it with V600 Software for free, and buy the V600 housings off ebay for $60, and add the Bluetooth BGA chip for $80 and there you go, instant V600. As for the Razr V3, its quite pricey still, but its coming to Rogers Wireless real soon. I've already got to play with the pre-release Rogers V3, and it looks real cool.
I want a new phone. Too. Someone sell me something good.
Not a fan of the Razr...it's cool, but over rated, just like the v600. If you wanna sign up for a 36 month plan, I can get you a v551 for about $149... lemme know
See this is the thing, I have the REALLY old build your own plan from Rogers. And no I am not going to let it go. Nothing on todays market even really comes close. I have called rogers, and the reps in the stores have called rogers, and they can't seem to give me a straight up answer if I am eligible or not for a hardware upgrade. Now it would only seem fair that *I* of all people should be eligible seeing how *I* have shown loyalty to this freaking company for say the past 5 years. But yeah. I would sign on for another three years in a blink of an eye if I could get a new phone. What the heck is going on?
ZOOM,Dec 28 2004, 09:55 AM Wrote:See this is the thing, I have the REALLY old build your own plan from Rogers. And no I am not going to let it go. Nothing on todays market even really comes close. I have called rogers, and the reps in the stores have called rogers, and they can't seem to give me a straight up answer if I am eligible or not for a hardware upgrade. Now it would only seem fair that *I* of all people should be eligible seeing how *I* have shown loyalty to this freaking company for say the past 5 years. But yeah. I would sign on for another three years in a blink of an eye if I could get a new phone. What the heck is going on?
[right][snapback]76578[/snapback][/right]

You definately are eligable for a HUP (Hardware Upgrade). Talk to AL and he will set you up on an upgrade price for a Mot V551 with Bluetooth, Video and Edge.
Someone hook me up dammit!
I got a V66 I'm neglecting:

[Image: V66.JPG]

(This is just a reference not mine)

If you want it...just pay the shipping and $10 (US) and it's yours.

Peace...
im just looking for a new phone i cant upgrade and i like the plan i have now
hyprlte,Jan 1 2005, 04:19 AM Wrote:im just looking for a new phone i cant upgrade and i like the plan i have now
[right][snapback]76963[/snapback][/right]
..OK.

So do you want it or not?

Just let me know.

Peace...