FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tons Of Svt & Zetec Clutchnet Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first i'll start with the Clutchnet Focus 6-puck sprung hub disc:
[Image: Clutchnet6-puck01.jpg]
[Image: Clutchnet6-puck02.jpg]

the 13lbs SVT flywheel:
[Image: SVTflywheel01.jpg]
[Image: SVTflywheel02.jpg]
[Image: SVTflywheel03.jpg]
[Image: SVTflywheel04.jpg]
[Image: SVTflywheel05.jpg]

SVT Clutch and disc:
[Image: SVTclutchkit01.jpg]
[Image: SVTclutchkit02.jpg]

the Zetec Flywheel:
[Image: zetecflywheel01.jpg]
[Image: zetecflywheel02.jpg]
[Image: zetecflywheel03.jpg]
[Image: zetecflywheel04.jpg]

and the Zetec flywheel compared to a dirty/recently removed stocker:
[Image: zetecflywheeltostock01.jpg]
[Image: zetecflywheeltostock02.jpg]
[Image: zetecflywheeltostock03.jpg]

All Zetec flywheel pics taken by Arron(Econorocket) who is testing out the 11.0lbs flywheel in his 220+fwhp turbo zx3!

These are ALL NEW flywheels designed, machined and made in house at Clutchnet using brand new OEM Flywheels as templates to insure perfect quality.

we will be having a GB on the flywheels in march... expected price is still being worked out but we are hoping for low $300s maybe even into the high $200s depending on units sold. we will need 10 or more units(10x svt or 10x Zetec NOT 6 Zetec and 4 SVT) sold to obtain the GB price.
Duratec Clutch and flywheel is under developement and may be available by the march GB.

after some bench testing, we and Clutchnet felt that modifying the stock pressure plate just wouldn't do, so an ALL NEW pressure plate is being designed and even a possible "Marcy style" all-in-one clutch/flywheel may be available by summer if interest is there.

ZX3tuning is the exclusive Focus dealer for Clutchnet products.

Retail on the SVT and Zetec Clutchnet flywheels will be $375usd.
There are about 15 different Clutchnet Discs to choose between with prices varrying between different styles and sprung or solid hubs.
We will hopefully have 2 or 3 levels of Pressure plates available once ready plus the All-In-One clutch if possible to make for a reasonable price. if we cannot do it for less that $750-850usd we probably wont do it at all.

what do you guys think?

01-yellow-ZX3

Cool man, nice to see a Canadian distributor.

I drove a somewhat stock ZX3 with a lightened flywheel, it makes a nice subtle improvement.
I will have to replaced the clutch one day. Good to know I can get these parts from you Mitch. I will do evereything when that time comes. Do they nto make a lighter fly wheel for the Zetec?
01-yellow-ZX3,Dec 25 2004 Wrote:Cool man, nice to see a Canadian distributor.[right][snapback]76378[/snapback][/right]
actually, i am the exclusive Focus distributor for Clutchnet stuff! i have been riding the guys at Clutchnet like a rented mule to get this stuff going and ready! ;)
So is this a direct replacment? Or extra mod need to be done for this fly wheel to fit? And whats the price point for the clutch?
flywheels are direct fit.
clutch discs are direct fit
the pressure plates will be direct fit once finished!

porice point on clutch will varry depending on what disc and what level PP you choose. these will be MADE TO ORDER KITS! you get to pick and choose your disc and PP for the engagement you seek. anything from high clamp smooth engagement to race ready/unstreetable