FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mach Hid High Beam Replacement - How?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone tell me the exact steps to replace a mach HID high beam bulb? I can't seem to figure out how to do this.
Why are you replacing it? burnt out? If yes to burnt out I'd be very surprised if that was actually the case. It is very likely related to wiring as the bulbs are supposed to last for the life of your car.
The highbeam is just a regular halogen bulb, isnt it? I cant remember what the back of the headlights look like right now, I would hope you wouldnt have to remove the headlight assembly to get at the highbeam bulb..
guilty,Dec 24 2004, 03:11 PM Wrote:The highbeam is just a regular halogen bulb, isnt it?  I cant remember what the back of the headlights look like right now, I would hope you wouldnt have to remove the headlight assembly to get at the highbeam bulb..
[right][snapback]76314[/snapback][/right]

Oops, true. However everytime I have problems it has always been wiring all the same.
i want to say the halogen high beam is a H1 bulb but i'm not 100% sure.
It's just an H7 bulb. It must be replaceable, cause its just a regular filament bulb. I need to replace one.