FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: St & Svt Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a whole black & red theme going on and I am looking for the following:

- Focus ST shift knob and/or steering wheel with red stitching
- SVT coolant cover
- SVT exterior door handles
- SVT Glossy extrior door pillars

If anyone has these kicking around or knows where to get them at a reasonable price, drop me a line.

Thanks!
audionut405,Apr 17 2009, 10:22 PM Wrote:I  have a whole black & red theme going on and I am looking for the following:

- Focus ST shift knob and/or steering wheel with red stitching
- SVT coolant cover
- SVT exterior door handles
- SVT Glossy extrior door pillars

If anyone has these kicking around or knows where to get them at a reasonable price, drop me a line.

Thanks!
[right][snapback]285248[/snapback][/right]

I've got an ST shift knob - black leather with red stitching and aluminum pattern plate (# 2M5Z7213BA) ... I bought it for the ZXW but never installed; and of course the wagon's gone now so the knob is redundant ...

I think these things are like 90 or a 100 bucks from a Canadian dealer - I bought it in the States and paid less - it's yours for 55 plus shipping if required.

If you're interested I can post pics.
That's awsome that you have one, but wow...didn't think they were that much. I'll have to get back to you on that.
Thanks though!
I still have some leftover lower back pain from my 07 ST, it’s yours free of charge! Just pay shipping.

I should have done a better job stripping my car, the impound yard that was holding my car didn't care what I took off of it. <_<