FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where To Get Seats Wraped ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so a friend of mine wants to get his seats wraped in leather ...hes giving him self a christmas present

whats the place on midland called?

is there a wed site for them?
I had my cavalier done in leather at a place on Markham Rd just south of Finch they did an awesome job, I will post a pic as soon as I get home. The place on Midland Ave I bleieve is New Image Interiors.

David
I send all my customers to New Image Interiors for refurbishing....they are simply the best, and they don't charge an arm and a leg!

New Image Auto Interiors Ltd
416-752-0883
1630 Midland Avenue,
Scarborough, ON M1P 3C2
NoiSeeVT,Dec 15 2004, 07:49 PM Wrote:I had my cavalier done in leather at a place on Markham Rd just south of Finch they did an awesome job, I will post a pic as soon as I get home.  The place on Midland Ave I bleieve is New Image Interiors.

David
[right][snapback]74740[/snapback][/right]

How much?
I did not pay for them, long story, but if you want vinyl it is a lot cheaper, my interior was pretty expensive since it was leather and I wanted double stitching and let me tell you, it was in the car for three years and no tearing or pulling of the seems plus no wear on the leather, that also included embroidered headrests and the door panels.

David
Focused,Dec 16 2004, 09:23 AM Wrote:I send all my customers to New Image Interiors for refurbishing....they are simply the best, and they don't charge an arm and a leg!

New Image Auto Interiors Ltd
416-752-0883
1630 Midland Avenue,
Scarborough, ON M1P 3C2
[right][snapback]74818[/snapback][/right]

How much? :lol:
Here are a couple of Pics, the car was done at Innovative Auto Interior

2200 Markham Rd. 416-754-0061

[Image: InteriorB.jpg]

[Image: InteriorA.jpg]

David