FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dash Light Problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok Guys I got a new battery about 2 months ago. I took out mu sub for the winter and my systems is off. When I'm sitting at a light the dash lights are pretty dim, but when I rev the gas the become brighter. Is there a problem with this or am I crazy?
did you leave ur amp in?
Sounds like what happened when I had a grounding problem, but your setup has been done for months... Maybe something got pulled when you removed the sub?
ZX5focused,Dec 13 2004, 12:13 PM Wrote:did you leave ur amp in?
[right][snapback]74262[/snapback][/right]

Yes put I disconnected the remote wire from it so it does not turn on. The sub was connected with banana plugs that you just stick in to the terminal on the sub box. So no real pulling occured!
The first thing I'd be checking is whether or not your headlights/taillights are being affected as well; to me that's the most important issue here. Your alternator could be going, it could be some wiring that's causing an open circuit, or something else yet again.

Pull up in front of somewhere dark, idle, and then rev the engine. Note any real changes in headlight intensity. Go from there.
electrical problems suck... good luck!