FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Interior Fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anybody have problems with their interior fan. mine has started to make a slight buzzing noise, its very minor but noticeable. its either starting to die or something has come loose and is vibrating.
I had that for a while, doesnt seem to be there right now, but i really notice it when its cold and i first start the car. It hasnt happened for a while, and if it has the music is on so i dont hear it as much. Cant be much more help except to say yes, it has happened to me :)
could be a bearing in the fan, could be the belt driving the fan, could be loose plastic, could be anything. Just turn your music up :P
i had my interior fan blow a 30A fuse whenever i put it to position 4. since the car was off warranty and i knew i was going to ditch it i just replaced the fuse and made a mental note not to turn the fan on that high
I had a problem with my fan making a squeal for a couple seconds when you started up when it was really cold.. took it in and they replaced it under warranty. He said that some of them have problems like that when they're cold.