FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Much $ Should I Ask For My Svtf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Going to put it up for sale. Just wondering what you all think a good asking price would be.
2002 Focus SVT
35,000km
Black/Blue inserts
Loaded with all options (winter pckge,audiophile radio,moonroof)
Extra set of snow rims and tires (16")
Original owner (38 year old family man)
Krown Rust control every year since day 2
3M hood protectant
Basic warranty until Dec.5/2005
What u2?
I was thinking about selling mine for 19 500$ to give you an idea

2002 SVT Infrared
ABS and Audiophile (No tc No moon roof)
28 000 km (never winter driven)
17x7.5 rota subzero rims
steeda short throw shifter
Energy suspension engine mounts
K&N intake
PIAA lights

always ran on mobile 1 oil.

-Marc
DD1,Dec 12 2004, 01:07 AM Wrote:Check this out
[right][snapback]74054[/snapback][/right]

All dealers, no private sales so thats hard to use but wow, that one for $14,999 sure is tempting isn't it.

A bit OT but I was checking out AutoTrader earlier and there was a WRX Sedan (manual) for $18,900. It had 100,000km but still!
Well I Just bought My SVT yesterday, and the one for $14999 is a write off that has been rebuilt, so be careful, I bought the one from Budds BMW CD Silver, all the toys and 9000km (not 90000), and I paid $18000.

I didnt see an introduction section on the Board but my name is David and I just aquired a 2002 SVT Focus, Im formely a GM driver (98 Cavalier Z24) and switched over after the Cavy was destroyed by a bus :angry: .

Thanks

David
WELL COME ABOARD!!! and to the board...
another SVT.....nice..or should I say..noiiiice??!!!
always welcome another focus owner...and remember not to freak out..cause FORD=..Fix Or Repair Daily..jajjaaj...
on the other hand I asume you still have a lot of warranty...so make sure your clutch its checked...and what else????
cant remember... :lol:
Thanks for the info. I'll let ya all know how it goes. BTW I'm keeping the Focus ZTW :)
NoiSeeVT,Dec 12 2004, 10:51 PM Wrote:I didnt see an introduction section on the Board but my name is David and I just aquired a 2002 SVT Focus, Im formely a GM driver (98 Cavalier Z24) and switched over after the Cavy was destroyed by a bus  :angry: .

Thanks

David
[right][snapback]74125[/snapback][/right]

Welcome, nice to see another svtf. Only 513 silver '02 svt's were made with red inserts. I think we've got 3 members accounted for here now. B) .

With regards to sale prices the 02's I've been seeing listed were between $18-20k depending on milage of course.
If you wanna sell the snows seperatley name a price ;)
meford4u,Dec 11 2004, 06:47 PM Wrote:What u2?
[right][snapback]74045[/snapback][/right]
Welllll :rolleyes: The wife has the ZTW so now I go from one Focus to another. Need a little variety in my life and the bike is stored for the winter.
Big boat '04 Mercury Marauder is a possibility, or '05 F150, '04 Crown Vic, '04 SVT Cobra, or even maybe a 05 Mustang GT ( I need more long weekends with this one before I could commit).
The Marauder is most likely in my future, especially with 2 little John Forces in the back seat.
Hey CanadaSVT,

Do you like by Notre Dame High School and got the little red canadian flag on your bumper?

Matt
Burnin21,Dec 18 2004, 04:05 PM Wrote:Hey CanadaSVT,

Do you like by Notre Dame High School and got the little red canadian flag on your bumper?

Matt
[right][snapback]75277[/snapback][/right]

Some friends say it's a big Canadian flag, but yep, that's me.
Thats cool,
I'm the kid that goes to Notre Dame with the liquid grey 04' ZX5, i've seen you around a few times although i'm not sure if you've ever seen me.
I've really only noticed the girls with the kilts hiked over thier ass.
scoobasteve,Dec 13 2004, 02:53 PM Wrote:If you wanna sell the snows seperatley name a price  ;)
[right][snapback]74294[/snapback][/right]

SVTF is
SOLD

$600 for snow tires and wheels.
How much did you get... Why can't I sell mine?? Am I asking too much....
bluetoy,Jan 18 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:How much did you get... Why can't I sell mine?? Am I asking too much....
[right][snapback]79417[/snapback][/right]

You'll have to remove the JRSC and it'll sell :P .
silver02svtf,Jan 19 2005, 01:04 PM Wrote:
bluetoy,Jan 18 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:How much did you get... Why can't I sell mine?? Am I asking too much....
[right][snapback]79417[/snapback][/right]

You'll have to remove the JRSC and it'll sell :P .
[right][snapback]79570[/snapback][/right]

can you tell me where on how you sold it, I got a stock one with rims, intake and shifter for sale and I dont want too much for it.

thanks mate.
what kind of wheels and tires ?
Pages: 1 2