FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ofoc Keychains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: keychain.jpg]

OFOC and KustomCreations has worked together this past summer and came up with the OFOC Keychain. The keychains are custom made, the back of the keychain can have any custom text written on it. The above photo is a computer generated image from CAD designes that our friend Alex of KustomCreations has made. The end resulting product looks a lot smoother in apperance, and I have one on me to show to anybody if interested. Prices have not been determined yet, because these are a custom made item, not mass produced in any way. Please feel free to contact myself, or Alex from Kustom Creations Jewellery

P.S. Mods, please make this a sticky if possible.
more crap I need
Count me in
Nice. Maybe we could get one with FocusCanada.Net and everyone would get one. I know I would.
Hey I'll help support with a purchase ;)
Thats pretty.

Only available to OFOC members?
SVTZX503,Dec 11 2004, 01:11 PM Wrote:Nice. Maybe  we could get one with FocusCanada.Net and everyone would get one. I know I would.
[right][snapback]74024[/snapback][/right]

Same here.....
I consider myself a member of both clubs, so I'd take one each of OFOC.ca and FocusCanada.net.

You can PM me the price when you have it.
Flofocus,Dec 13 2004, 11:23 AM Wrote:Thats pretty.

Only available to OFOC members?
[right][snapback]74249[/snapback][/right]

It's available to anybody who wants one.
I get a free one cuz I designed the damn logo.

Kidding..... count me in. :lol:
Update: Those of you who wanted a keychain, please contact me on MSN or by PM. I have to get the pricing to you... and if u are ok with it, the order can be put through.

Also want to meniton, these Keychains are being made by the Same Jeweller, that is making ALL the Jewellery for the new upcomming 50 CENT Movie. So you know its gonna be Quality Made!!!
paolo,Feb 10 2005, 11:36 AM Wrote:Update: Those of you who wanted a keychain, please contact me on MSN or by PM.  I have to get the pricing to you... and if u are ok with it, the order can be put through.

Also want to meniton, these Keychains are being made by the Same Jeweller, that is making ALL the Jewellery for the new upcomming 50 CENT Movie.  So you know its gonna be Quality Made!!!
[right][snapback]84975[/snapback][/right]

KA-BLING !!!

[Image: rcjewels_1770_1164757.jpg]

Can we order it as a spinnah?
PM'ed.