FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Svt In Mississauga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a Black Ford Focus SVT in the CIBC Parking lot at Creditview/Britannia Today. This was no ordinary Black SVT, it had Dark Tinted Windows, Totally Blacked out Tail lights (including 3rd brake light), Totally Blacked out Blinkers in the SVT Grille, Clear Corner lens, No Lower SVT Grille and No Fog lights, Red painted Calipers, and lastly, it had a miniature "focus" badge where the SVT badge would go.

Anyone on here?
I See this guy all the time passing through Tim hortons... whenever i had my svt out, he'd give me the nod or thumbs up.
Saw him on the way to Vaughn Mills a while back... Wanna know if he's got that lamin-x on his tails cause I love the way they look. So much nicer than my bulky covers.
Raine,Dec 12 2004, 11:44 PM Wrote:Wanna know if he's got that lamin-x on his tails cause I love the way they look.
[right][snapback]74185[/snapback][/right]

I've seen his taillights up close, they definately look like theyre nightshaded, no laminex or no covers on his.