FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtf Comment.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm driving back to work and this young guy driving some riced out hyundai or something like that rolls down his window at the lights and said to me.....

"Your Car looks like it has a reverse unibrow?"

WTF?!?!
lol you should have laughed like you've never heard anything so funny in your life and then let him know his girlfriend liked it too, it gave her something to hold on to while you banged her brains out...

... would that be fuk off enough? :ph34r:

Stupid Hyundai owners... wait nevermind, I own one now :(

EDIT: well that was kinda rude... but I really thought it was funny when I wrote it lol

"reverse uni-brow"

????????????

The "reverse" as in rear and "uni-brow" as in mid wing perhaps?
LOL!!!!

That's a great comeback... my spoiler's your girl's prop-up bar. :D

BrooksZX3,Dec 9 2004, 02:40 PM Wrote:lol you should have laughed like you've never heard anything so funny in your life and then let him know his girlfriend liked it too, it gave her something to hold on to while you banged her brains out...

... would that be fuk off enough?  :ph34r:

Stupid Hyundai owners... wait nevermind, I own one now  :(

EDIT: well that was kinda rude... but I really thought it was funny when I wrote it lol
[right][snapback]73673[/snapback][/right]

LOL damn I am suprised I didn't think of that.

That's great! :lol:
Turn your midwing upside down and it looks like that DJ guy from FF :lol:
Hmmm.. unibrow is an eyebrow that continues between the 2 brows, creating one brow. So would a reverse unibrow be just the section between the brows, or would it be no brow at all?

Either way his comment made no sense. You should have probably made a comment about how his mom likes your reverse-back hair.
chad you should have got out and just stood beside him, i doubt that he was bigger than you...should have just called him a ricer a laughed...
I basically laughed and said nice car and laughed some more.....

Yeah I should have got out.... :P
wtf... you should find him again and ask him wtf a reverse unibrow is ?
His car stands out like ass, it's white, red vinyl and steelies (in black naturally)....

Still funny, but seriously I am still not sure WTF that was about.... :blink:
he drives a Hyundai...he really has no business commenting to anyone...what a pathetically boring group of cars...the only one that's remotely interesting is the latest Tiburon...it's look awesome...but doesn't have the "go" to match.

No clue about the rev..unibrow.. :huh:
stoopid ricer..!
Marction,Dec 10 2004, 03:24 AM Wrote:he drives a Hyundai...he really has no business commenting to anyone...what a pathetically boring group of cars...the only one that's remotely interesting is the latest Tiburon...it's look awesome...but doesn't have the "go" to match.
[right][snapback]73769[/snapback][/right]

yeah i have heared bad reviews of the speed and power from the new tiburon anyone know any specifics???

I agree with fociphil, chad u should have got out and curb stomped his hood lol....thats the regina way. .....or used the comment brookszx3 said i didn't think it was rude lol i thought it was pretty damn good.....hyundai is korean for "HAHA stupid americans buy this junk" :D