FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys im new to the forum and just wanted to show you my focus. Also have the dyno posted below. Next thing i want to work on is the exterior.
[Image: DSC002781.gif][Image: FocusDyno.gif]
McNews as in Jersey? Curious......

Nice car!
ya its mcnews in PA its about 4 hrs from jersey. i had my head p&p by focaltech from ff forum. i went down there for 3 days had head,cams,fs header installed by focaltech then went to mcnews to tune.
Yeah I figured that focaltech did that. Had to ask, he's from Jersey so that explains why I thought it was in Jersey.

Anyway, sweet car..... :)
Nice Car....welcome BTW
FociPhil,Dec 8 2004, 03:53 PM Wrote:Nice Care....welcome BTW
[right][snapback]73479[/snapback][/right]

Wow Phil, I see your competing with 2001 ZTS for FC Spelling Bee Champ :P

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...topic=7930&st=0
i dont see a mistake?????

:ph34r:
Hey martinfan:

First off welcome and nice wheels. I just got the same ones (lightly used) a couple weeks back but in gunmetal. Gunmetal wasn't my first choice in colour but the price was right. If by some miracle you'd prefer gunmetal over silver I'm willing to do a straight trade anytime.

nice!

welcome to the site
FociPhil,Dec 8 2004, 05:32 PM Wrote:i dont see a mistake?????

:ph34r:
[right][snapback]73521[/snapback][/right]

Pretty tricky there Phil.... :)
welcome man, and umm ..good...luck... :blink:
Nice ride, sharp and clean!
Welcome "Martinfan" !
Nice wheels Superleggeras cool.
nice ride, welcome to the club
Penwraith,Dec 9 2004, 04:56 AM Wrote:Nice ride, sharp and clean!
Welcome  "Martinfan" !
Curious what make are your rims?
[right][snapback]73586[/snapback][/right]

17" OZ Superleggeras
Nice, from Palgrave eh? I used to live up there, Simcoe Rd 14 aka 3rd line of Adjala, then moved to Tottenham. And now I live in the big city.

Anyway, nice, though I'd post a jpg next time instead of a gif, more colors, makes things look nicer :)
How is your tranny holding up? I hear that 130 mark is pretty dangerous for the automatics. You seem to be RIGHT up there...
Nice car.... wow, thatsa long way to go for a dyno
zoom-ya the tranny holding pretty well, still working fine

scoobasteve-i had everything installed there so i didnt have to pay for customs charges