FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Smart Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saw a Smart car being driven southbound on Bayview avenue in Thornhill by a blond girl(probably a daughter of a MB exec as these things are already sold out.) I have seen these before but only at shows not on any roads. Boy are these things small. They are almost as wide and tall as a focus but they are also as long as a focus is wide.
I seen one in Regina, SK the last time I was down there for business. Crazy looking cars, very very short, you could almost part two of them in one parking spot.
S2,Dec 7 2004, 09:52 AM Wrote:I seen one in Regina, SK the last time I was down there for business.  Crazy looking cars, very very short, you could almost part two of them in one parking spot.
[right][snapback]73226[/snapback][/right]

Yeah there's a yellow one that's usually parked around my apartment by the university. Those things are so tiny, I love it.
That's the one I seen Guilty, but seen it at the Tim Horton's on South Albert.
Ashley's on Bloor had 2 of them held up bu tea cups! :lol:
if you drive across eglinton between bayview and don mills, I can guarantee you'll see one.

The new mercedes dealership at eglinton and laird has a lot of smarts going in and out.

I passed one last night in my Dads EXT I wouldn't even know if I ran over that thing.

They should be restricted to city use only. I think I could fit it in the back of the EXT as well, it's cool but way to small for use on our roads.

01-yellow-ZX3

Yah theres quite a few here, they've been for sale for awhile now. A lot of delivery companies are using them. This one Medical company has a buncha silver ones. Cool cars!
There's 2 in Guelph, one has a really unimaginative black and white color scheme. A 45degree line starting at the rear of the front whell well goes up to the back, the fronts white, the back is black. Lame-o.
Theres one parked somewhere downstairs in our underground parking.... All i think when i see them is Urkel lol.
saw many of them here in London (capital of brand new cars).

I realy wanna rear end one for testing purpose.... :lol: you know, see if there tuff enough to hang with the big doggs.... :rolleyes:

def not an highway car.
Love to see one traveling coast to coast with a mac on top and what a motor cycle trailer hitched on behind!
I see atleast one Smart car every night driving somewhere on Yonge st in downtown T.O.
Come to think of it... 2 summers ago, there was one parked in front of my office building every day. with some advertisment written all over it.
i think they would be the perfect car if you lived like hardcore downtown...slip in and out of traffic, park anywhere....fuel efficent...
One followed my Focus down Bayview today. I won! :lol:
I sat in one at the Auto show in Toronto lol man they are funny. They got lots of leg room considering i'm a big guy but you *might* be able to fit a grocery bag in the back lol. The sales guy was telling me they top out at 120km/h :lol:
We should go race people for slips in those things, be the first Foci-Smart web page in Canada :lol:
everytime i see one i wanna grab a picture but im not fast enough.
ZX3TUNR,Dec 19 2004, 06:28 PM Wrote:everytime i see one i wanna grab a picture but im not fast enough.
[right][snapback]75388[/snapback][/right]

hmmm maybe they are too fast for you :P i think i have seen about 3 in regina
To fast for my camera... I like to pay attn to the road :D
Pages: 1 2