FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zx3tuning.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I been working on the site for mitch and would like to get some feedback on what you guys think so far. I tried showing some ppl it but some pages wont load up. Not sure if its just a server problem or what. Just curious if any one on here has problems.

The contact and show room are up right now. Should have more cars enetered tommorow and the online store is on its way to.

Blah I hate IE. Why cant it output tables to 100% vertical and I cant even remeber the style sheet code to fix it.

01-yellow-ZX3

Looks good Jason!

Can I suggest using more of the page though?
Shop page doesnt work

Use dreamweaver for CSS code it might do the trick
D-Dub,Dec 6 2004, 11: Wrote:Shop page doesnt work

Use dreamweaver for CSS code it might do the trick
[right][snapback]73181[/snapback][/right]

LOL

Quote:The contact and show room are up right now. Should have more cars enetered tommorow and the online store is on its way to.

01-yellow-ZX3: whats your resolution at.

01-yellow-ZX3

I've got a widescreen, the resolution is set at 1280 by 800.

The center portion takes up maybe 50 - 60%?

01-yellow-ZX3

Oh dear!

Quote:The shop is still undergoing some work. We are sorry for the waiting. For the time being
please reference to our price sheet for a list of products and prices witch can be found HERE.
Remember are selection is huge. If you are looking for some thing not listed feal free to ask.

sorry for the wait
please refer
which can be found
our selection
feel free
something (one word)

Just a heads up...
Thats why im letting you guys test run it LOL... I do the design not the spelling
LOl alright should be fixed now. LOL Thanks man
Is your car on all the websites that you do? :P :lol:
Looks good in 1024x768. There are a couple nit-picky things in the descriptions that I think could be cleared up though.. like how the word "Foci" is used in this context:

Quote:all the while ZX3tuning continued on setting the trend in European Foci in North America.

You cant really even use the term European Focus if you're refering to the North American Focus.. it would be more correct to say European styled or something to that effect.

Also in the exterior specs of the zx3tuning v6 car in the showroom, multiple parts are referred to as "RS" parts. That could probably be cleared up since the term "RS" is now accepted as referring to the European turbo model..

But these are things for Mitch to fix I guess. So fix it Mitch!!

Also another thing that bothers me.. There is so much emphasis on how ZX3tuning was and is big on the European styling, yet there are no European parts on the pricesheet.
I heart that front page. Looks good jay
guilty,Dec 7 2004, 08:17 AM Wrote:Also another thing that bothers me.. There is so much emphasis on how ZX3tuning was and is big on the European styling, yet there are no European parts on the pricesheet.
[right][snapback]73232[/snapback][/right]
no euro parts in stock and new pricing waiting, means no euroepan parts listed on the pricesheet.

that looks really good. ver appealing.
ZX3TUNING,Dec 7 2004, 09:09 PM Wrote:no euro parts in stock and new pricing waiting, means no euroepan parts listed on the pricesheet.
[right][snapback]73333[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I get that you cant add them to the pricesheet, but it might be a good idea to make a note on the price sheet for people who are searching through it looking for the European parts that the website talks about. Just a suggestion..
taken and noted.

:D
THE WORD FOCI. It doesn't apply man. Why do people insist on using this when referering to multiple FOCUS'.
ZOOM,Dec 7 2004, 11:53 PM Wrote:THE WORD FOCI. It doesn't apply man. Why do people insist on using this when referering to multiple FOCUS'.
[right][snapback]73352[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah I meant to mention that too, but was too busy complaining about everything else :D

Hate to be the grammer police but mistakes dont belong on a professional business website.. We just want your site to be the best possible Mitch, that's why we're picky :P
I dont know if you have the style sheet code yet but since Im studying for an exame tommorow I rememberd the codes.

vertical-align: "value" obviously no quotes
Values.....

baseline
bottom
middle
sub
super
text-bottom
text-top
I tried one style sheet but it messed up the page when veiwing it with Netscape. Why does IE have to be so ghay :(
because its the on going war between IE and Netscape

Ones gotta have more then the other

I think there are 3 classes now and it depends on which one you use, I think css3 is the one that gives netscape trouble.