FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Cup Holders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one with an extra set of cup holder inserts. I need a new set.
lol, me to. Dog chewed em up when he was a puppy.
Make sure you get the ones for the 2003 up.... there is a difference.... did you try the SGI salvage Jay? I think when I called they had them there for about $2 bucks a pop as long as they have a focus being wrecked. Good chances with this shitty weather that there has been some good accidents lately......
S2,Dec 7 2004, 03:36 PM Wrote:Make sure you get the ones for the 2003 up.... there is a difference.... did you try the SGI salvage Jay?  I think when I called they had them there for about $2 bucks a pop as long as they have a focus being wrecked.  Good chances with this shitty weather that there has been some good accidents lately......
[right][snapback]73223[/snapback][/right]

Its actually 2001 / 2002. I got a 2k2 with the rubber cup holders. The 2001's had the hard ones. I got an extra set of rubber ones AND a set of hard ones. Make an offer Jay. You too flo.
ZOOM,Dec 8 2004, 03:01 PM Wrote:
S2,Dec 7 2004, 03:36 PM Wrote:Make sure you get the ones for the 2003 up.... there is a difference.... did you try the SGI salvage Jay?  I think when I called they had them there for about $2 bucks a pop as long as they have a focus being wrecked.  Good chances with this shitty weather that there has been some good accidents lately......
[right][snapback]73223[/snapback][/right]

Its actually 2001 / 2002. I got a 2k2 with the rubber cup holders. The 2001's had the hard ones.
[right][snapback]73449[/snapback][/right]

Hey thanks man, wasn't 100% sure.....
I just need one.

A hard plastic one please.

$5.00

Let me know if thats cool, I`ll send the wife to pick them up.
Flofocus,Dec 8 2004, 03:24 PM Wrote:I just need one.

A hard plastic one please.

$5.00

[right][snapback]73457[/snapback][/right]

Hope your talking about a cup holder? Only one huh? :P
hahaha i thought the same thing :lol:
$5 bucks is pretty low, ya gotta up your standards man.... :lol:
should probly put "NSFW" on here...

i have a 2001, and it's got the hard plastic sup holders...they were a bitch to paint...
Yeah that's why I never painted mine, figured it would be a PITA....
I got the rubber ones and I painted them how ever they ended up cracking.. I then repainted them and mixed flex agent with the paint they they never cracked again but since Im redoing my interior I just want plain black ones.

$10 for the pair..
There ya go Flofocus, now you got two choices, rubber or plastic..... or get both *hint hint* :P
Oh snap!

So Jay you want both the soft ones?

And Flo you are gonna send ur wife to come get the one hard one from me? ;)

Wow I am making 15 bucks of crap that was just sitting here! WEEHOO!!!

jay my paypal is "sweetboyee@hotmail.com"

I'll send em off asap
alright. im waiting till friday thow if thats cool. I wanna get soem money in there first.
Your all bastards. <_<

Ass, Zoom, Tony, whatver it is......

Whats your address?
I am all over the place, and RARELY at home. Give me a date and time and I will tell you where I will be. 519-859-9264 (london) thats my cellie.