FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Best Site Nsfw**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am asian...
are you an asian girl???
FociPhil,Dec 4 2004, 06:56 PM Wrote:You ever had an asian woman??? try it sometime...
[right][snapback]72862[/snapback][/right]

I'm not in the habit of doing women whose faces look like they were hit by busses. Don't see them as attractive at all. :lol:
that last pick that s8nt posted of the chick in front of the blue benz is not good looking???

there are some pretty ugly chicks from every race. I dont know about you Raine, but there are some pretty fine looking asina woman in this world...and of course you steer clear from any girls with jacked up faces...

i know Jason and Dan can back me on the asian tip...
Anyone watch THE CLUB its on spike and Much More music..........anyways that one guys wife is asian and OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN she is super hot.
Tony is asian?????
thabrat,Dec 6 2004, 01:36 AM Wrote:Tony is asian?????
[right][snapback]72976[/snapback][/right]

holy s**t, you just found that out!!?!?! yeah he has been for quite some time now...

i think we should start a thread with our photos again
Raine,Dec 5 2004, 03:24 AM Wrote:I'm not in the habit of doing women whose faces look like they were hit by busses. Don't see them as attractive at all.  :lol:
[right][snapback]72894[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

OWNEd

:lol:
FociPhil,Dec 6 2004, 01:48 AM Wrote:
thabrat,Dec 6 2004, 01:36 AM Wrote:Tony is asian?????
[right][snapback]72976[/snapback][/right]

holy s**t, you just found that out!!?!?! yeah he has been for quite some time now...

i think we should start a thread with our photos again
[right][snapback]73004[/snapback][/right]

we had one of these? wow..i must rele be a newb :P
ME

[Image: Picture036.jpg]
that pic rocks toni where was it taking
looks like Spensers...that store is awsome
Very kinky store too.
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 1 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:Very kinky store too.
[right][snapback]126793[/snapback][/right]

hahaha, very true. By the sounds of it you have scoped out some of their products.

*Ashley scores another point
Name one person who HASN'T checked out their products :D
That chick has a face you can carve a roast on.
Pages: 1 2