FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wanted 16" Rims And Snow Tires For Svt Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am looking for 16" Rims with Snow Tires for my SVT Focus, Let me know what you have.Thanks.
So that's why you backed out of our deal... You never even bought winter tires...
no they are still yours, I just don't have my winter wheels yet, I bought winter rims and rubber and when they showed up they didn't clear my breaks so the guy that was selling them to me didn't know enough to be able to realise that I would need at least a 16" rim to clear my breaks. I still have them on the car and they are yours as promised I just need to get a hold of winter rims and tires for a reasonable price. Most rim shops want no less than about 1200 bucks for a set ofwheels and tires that'll fit my car. I marked my thread as sold so not to worry I haven't backed out of our deal, a deal is a deal, they are yours you just have to hang in their a while longer til I get me winter rim and tire situation cleared up. I'll email you when I'm ready to give you the rims and tires, hopefully sooner than later.
bluetoy,Dec 2 2004, 09:31 PM Wrote:So that's why you backed out of our deal... You never even bought winter tires...
[right][snapback]72536[/snapback][/right]