FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Aftermarket Taillights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people, I live in Ottawa, and I have a '01 ZTS. I really hate the red brake/turn lights that come stock with the car. Does anyone know where I can find any in Ottawa or Montreal with clear covers/lenses, and possibly LED's(maybe), I would greatly appriciate it!

Thanks,

KADOOMENT95
Its hard to say with the Sedans. Only once I have evere seen were the APC tails.
another common mod is the euro taillights , i have seen a couple sedans with them not very different from ours
FK makes LED tails for the hatches. I wonder if they make them for the sedan...
Nope.

Your choices are the crappy APC aquarium lights, or the pimp euro ones 2001ZTS is sporting.

I think D-DUB has a pair of aquariums that he'll PAY YOU to take off of his hands. :lol:
There's a couple other altezza style taillights you can find on ebay, I think TYC makes one, and there's another brand too I think. That's your best bet for finding altezza style lights, they go for dirt cheap on ebay (but sometimes you get what you pay for).

If you're looking for something subtly different (and not altezza style), check out the OEM european tails. They look a lot nicer than the stock ones, they have an orange section for the signal light, and the rest of it is split into nicer areas than the North American big red circle in the middle.
Yea Guilty, TYC makes some....