FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Have You Guys Seen This Yet Lol?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will make you laugh:

Linky
shhh...it's a s-e-c-r-e-t intake.
:D
Thats bad ass! Damn when are we gonna get a group by going on those....

:P
[Image: image002.jpg]

Wow, when on the car it can produce up to 8whp with no other mods. Impressive? I should think so!
But heres the kicker.............................when you take it off it becomes a powerful cutting torch good for all your household needs. :D
Wow is that a piece of s**t. People will never learn.......
when's their flux capacitor going on sale?
darkpuppet,Dec 1 2004, 02:48 PM Wrote:when's their flux capacitor going on sale?
[right][snapback]72324[/snapback][/right]
and 20 inch spinners for foci
"By creating a higher airspeed in the intake path you increase airmass and airspeed, which greatly increase horsepower."

Wait now...one by one, by creating higher airspeed, you increase airspeed? HOLY s**t!!! That's revolutionary!!

Increase airmass? What? HOW!?!? You decrease the pressure in the system by increasing velocity...and the system will probably be choked anyways so you can't increase velocity....geeeeez. This is funny s**t.

How do these people sleep at night!?!?!
Rob,Dec 1 2004, 12:52 PM Wrote:[img]when you take it off it becomes a powerful cutting torch good for all your household needs. :D

hahaha :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saweet WARP technologoy for the focus!

Now i just have to find a place to mount a proton torpeedo launcher!!!!
:lol: this is funny, I like the torch idea ;)
Air fusion! :lol:
and the real sad thing is that they probably have sold alot of those, probably to the same people that bought the 'resistor', the 'tb spacer' and the 'electric blower'.
S2,Dec 2 2004, 09:20 AM Wrote:and the real sad thing is that they probably have sold alot of those, probably to the same people that bought the 'resistor', the 'tb spacer' and the 'electric blower'.
[right][snapback]72476[/snapback][/right]

And we can't forget these guys...

Turbonator

Spiral Max

Now I just need one hair-brained idea to make my millions by hoaxing some people...
Burnin21,Dec 1 2004, 09:39 PM Wrote::lol: this is funny, I like the torch idea  ;)
[right][snapback]72414[/snapback][/right]

So if you fart in the filter end does it create a hyper blue angel and increase cutting puwer by the amount of chilly cheese dogs you ate the night before?
"Mr. Scott, we need... MORE POWER! We need to hit Warp 9.3.1415927"

"But Captain, the Weapon R Secret intake... she's maxxed out! She cannae take anymore or we'll blow up!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats kinda funny cuz I just found that CAI on ebay while I was browsing. Awesome photochop if you ask me....but thats about it.