FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada X-mas Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since no one posted about having one, I feel we should have a FocusCanada Christmas meet. I'd like to hear some suggestions on a location and some possible places if anyone can think of some.

I for one am down for a Downtowm location, possibly somewhere in the Yonge/Dundas area, perhaps near the Eaton Centre mall?
how's the Baton Rouge downtown?

Maybe go there for some ribs, drinks, etc? I'm game for something else if that's too expensive for folks tho..
I walk by Baton Rouge every day, though I've never been inside it. It does look like a nice place to have a G2G/Meet party. Anyone have some suggestions or recommendations?
paolo,Nov 30 2004, 02:42 AM Wrote:I walk by Baton Rouge every day, though I've never been inside it. It does look like a nice place to have a G2G/Meet party. Anyone have some suggestions or recommendations?
[right][snapback]72134[/snapback][/right]

Baton Rouge has the best ribs in town right now...and the rest of the food is pretty decent too if people can afford it.. most meals run $15-$25
I would say brass rail or whiskey. I LOVE whiskey.

Mark
I miss meets. Baton rouge sounds good to me if thats what you guys wonna do. Name a date and ill make it.
sounds cool here too. just need a date when I could make it.
In. Name the date :)
In.... any date but the 16th
What about Mr. Greenjeans?

(for the financially challenged)

Just another suggestion.

I'm in either way.
ANTHONYD,Nov 30 2004, 09:57 AM Wrote:What about Mr. Greenjeans?

(for the financially challenged)

Just another suggestion.

I'm in either way.
[right][snapback]72182[/snapback][/right]

I'm in for that. Right in the Eaton's Centre!
I think this would be fun. :lol:

ANyway we can the roach down?
Greenjeans is ok too in my eyes... Anywhere I know has good food.

Meet Meet Meet Meet... ha ha ha ...
ok, since we should make this accessible to the most people, let's do greenjeans. I think it would be a bit more affordable for most, and a bit more social atmosphere for a meet.

Now all we need is a date.. hey organizer dude--any thoughts when you want to do this?
does Saturday December the 11th sound good? or how about friday december the 17th?
either date works for me.
17th would be better for me
I'm in....is that inside Eaton..I cant remember... :unsure: :unsure:
if it is...better let my friend from the TTC drive me right? :P
Anyone interested in some pre-holiday paintball?
I'm playing with some buddies in Guelph this saturday, dec. 4.
http://www.renegadepaintball.ca
we're going over for 6pm we'll play till exhaustion sets in.

And really, Guelph is not that far, and this is a focus board so most of you have a car!

Anyways, if anyones interested, let me know, pm me if you want to meet up ahead of time.

Jeremy
Damn you guys and your fridays... Ill miss yet another event if its on a friday. :angry:

Unless its during the day. But I gotta jet at like 6.
Pages: 1 2 3