FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Viking Snowtec Tires?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Dixie Ford tells me they have "Viking Snowtec's" on sale for $81.10. Has anyone heard of these tires? I have been searching on Google for them, with not alot of luck...

Edit: Maybe they are Continentals? I checked the Conti website and I don't see them listed. It's a mystery!

xappie,Nov 29 2004, 01:51 PM Wrote:Hi all

Dixie Ford tells me they have "Viking Snowtec's" on sale for $81.10.  Has anyone heard of these tires?  I have been searching on Google for them, with not alot of luck...

Edit:  Maybe they are Continentals?  I checked the Conti website and I don't see them listed.  It's a mystery!
[right][snapback]72044[/snapback][/right]

Thier continentals :D Just found them on google
Kool_ZX3,Nov 29 2004, 02:09 PM Wrote:Thier continentals  :D Just found them on google
[right][snapback]72056[/snapback][/right]

You're right. Did you happen to find any specific information about them? I haven't been able to find anything about speed ratings, or read any sort of review. Dixie Ford tells me the only way to find out about the tire is to talk to someone who has them. They don't even have any specs on this tire!

ahhhhhhhhhh

They have Dunlop Graspic Winter Tires for our cars at Sam's Club and I think they're like $82/tire there. My buddy picked up a set and I think it came out to like $380 with taxes. And I know these tires are good.
MAlby7,Nov 29 2004, 06:09 PM Wrote:They have Dunlop Graspic Winter Tires for our cars at Sam's Club and I think they're like $82/tire there.  My buddy picked up a set and I think it came out to like $380 with taxes.  And I know these tires are good.
[right][snapback]72100[/snapback][/right]

Yeah - I am seriously considering those Dunlops at Wal-Mart. I don't have a sams club membership, but they are only 96.96 at Wal-Mart.