FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Think Svt Dean Just Bought.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=31069

I don't post to often but I have read ever post for two years now and I dont like this guy at ALL. Now he has a turbo for his ego.

Mark
deleted
isnt that for a ztec? and doesnt he have an svt?

I havent really seen turbos for svts
he'll probalay blow up his engine.

the only turbo svt i've seen is in SCC, and they did a good job with it.
1000 isn't a bad deal for that turbo setup, but yeah if dean wants to drop that on his svt he'll need some work...actually allot to be done I think the angle of the engine is different so that would throw off everything for the piping I believe.

Thing is deans got the money to get that thing working....
lol

he was on the board a couple nights ago...
Edited :)
hardk0re,Nov 29 2004, 02:28 AM Wrote:1000 isn't a bad deal for that turbo setup, but yeah if dean wants to drop that on his svt he'll need some work...actually allot to be done I think the angle of the engine is different so that would throw off everything for the piping I believe.
[right][snapback]71981[/snapback][/right]

nahh they arent much different. The only difference is the intake position, although with the ford racing intake manifold they are quite similar..... :blink:
it's nice to see that he's going turbo...now he's going to get REAL horsepower.
darkpuppet,Nov 29 2004, 09:46 PM Wrote:it's nice to see that he's going turbo...now he's going to get REAL horsepower.
[right][snapback]72113[/snapback][/right]

your such a nice guy :lol:
well.... Dean's past list of 'planned performance enhancers' have included
- individual throttle bodies (x4)
- custom CNC valve cover
- NAWZ yo
- various engine internals..

While I always applaude his enthusiasm, I maintain it's often misdirected... a turbo is a good choice.

just not sure if a Gude kit is...
Wont take him long to wrap that car aound a pole I'll bet.

Heaven forbid. :unsure:
darkpuppet,Nov 29 2004, 10:20 PM Wrote:well.... Dean's past list of 'planned performance enhancers'  have included
-  individual throttle bodies (x4)

[right][snapback]72128[/snapback][/right]

I remember that.

I read his post and was like "WTF" :blink: :lol:
Flofocus,Nov 30 2004, 06:31 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Nov 29 2004, 10:20 PM Wrote:well.... Dean's past list of 'planned performance enhancers'   have included

I remember that.

[right][snapback]72214[/snapback][/right]

Leave the guy alone man. Wether or not he blows up his car or wraps it around a pole. He no longer bothers any of us so why should we go out of our way to post about him? This isn't a witch hunt guys.
ZOOM,Nov 30 2004, 07:20 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 30 2004, 06:31 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Nov 29 2004, 10:20 PM Wrote:well.... Dean's past list of 'planned performance enhancers'  have included

I remember that.

[right][snapback]72214[/snapback][/right]

Leave the guy alone man. Wether or not he blows up his car or wraps it around a pole. He no longer bothers any of us so why should we go out of our way to post about him? This isn't a witch hunt guys.
[right][snapback]72217[/snapback][/right]

I agree.. but I was only pointing out that the turbo is a great idea on his part considering some of his ideas of the past.

I personally look forward to seeing him run a turbo.
lovely mangling of the kings english also
Yeah and it's GUDE so it's absolute crap..... dumbass.
S2,Nov 30 2004, 06:10 PM Wrote:Yeah and it's GUDE so it's absolute crap..... dumbass.
[right][snapback]72232[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

Its not crap, you just need to tune it properly. :rolleyes:

01-yellow-ZX3

I can seeeee you Dean!
Pages: 1 2