FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spoiler And Grill Are On!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got the Rs/Collection spoiler on and the st170 grill in. I like alot. Also uploaded apic of my finsihed center peice.

Its hard to take a good pic of the spoiler. Pictures dont do it justice. Looks so much better in person.

I got the dash pretty dam shiny. I still have to polish it up and stuff..

[Image: 112604007.jpg]

[Image: 112604006.jpg]

[Image: 112604015.jpg]

[Image: 112604013.jpg]

[Image: 112604002.jpg]

[Image: 112604003.jpg]
Jay can you give me a cost on making me one of those single din dash kits? Honestly? That's amazing work...
Sweeeeeeet.
Great work Jay. Can't wait to see it.
that grill finish the front off nicely. and everything else looks good too.
dam
I gotta find a way to get a new ford badge for the hatch. Back in the day I didnt like the ford emblem so I painted it ahh :( any way it grew on me and I want it back.
That looks incredible Jay.
looks nice, I've got that spoiler just sitting in a corner in my room, I can't wait to get it painted and installed, but just want to wait out winter first.
lol that was the plan. Im way to impatient thow.
thabrat,Nov 27 2004, 12:25 AM Wrote:I gotta find a way to get a new ford badge for the hatch. Back in the day I didnt like the ford emblem so I painted it ahh :( any way it grew on me and I want it back.
[right][snapback]71833[/snapback][/right]

You should try getting one of those Ford ovals with the really dark blue/black background, I think batinc.net was selling them as some kind of european version.

There's also some website that sells Ford ovals with all the different Ford color backgrounds, but they're really really expensive.

If you want a blue one, I've got the one on my old black hatch strip that I replaced with the chrome one. Let me know.
2001 ZTS,Nov 27 2004, 09:01 PM Wrote:http://planetauto.homestead.com/emblems.html
[right][snapback]71896[/snapback][/right]

Yeah that's the place I was talking about. It's a cool product they're selling but I dont think I could rationalize spending $50USD on EACH emblem. After exchange, shipping and brokerage, you're probably looking at around $150CAD for a set of colored Ford emblems.

And also remember than the oval on the european grills is slightly bigger than the North American ones, I think they're the same size as the rear oval.
Amazing work Jay, wow did that HU bezel come out slick for ya. Right on....
Jay what can I say................the grill just tops it off. Looks AMAZING. Hey did you get your seats yet??
Sad news. Had the center peice all in and WTF it cracked. I didnt put enough fiberglass on the lower part. Its my fault to. I didnt do any of the test fitting before hand so I sort of had to pry it and and "CRACK"

Any way I got it all sanded back down to glass, prime and spot putty. Got the crack fixed now just re priming, re filling then hopefully get it painted up again. Im sorta happy it crack to thow. Now I can paint it better. My buddy gave me some good painting tips.
now all we have to do is make your car loud and fast!
the race header and flex should take care of the loud... powerworks will help with the fast part! :D
word lol..

i got so mad when my dash crack. I threw it 10 feet into garge wall..... :angry: i just yelled...

Here is the updeated version after repairs. LOL it was a big fix. Specially afer I threw it. LOL the pictures were taken with my cell phone LOL not bad..

[Image: Picture019_28Nov04.jpg]

[Image: Picture027_28Nov04.jpg]

I also did my door handle peices since I was bored.

[Image: Picture017_28Nov04.jpg]
:) Very Nice result !

"Looks like you got room for switches ."
:D Nos ?
Under chassis neon ...etc ! :lol:
Dude that grill is friggen awesome! It looks like the ones on the new Foci. I wanted to get something like that, but I can't now that you have it! I'll have to make my own...