FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Little Thursday Fun In The Sun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i did a few minor things to my car today installed new wheel wells (hopefully my engine will keep clean now) took the film of the fogs did a debage and just a fast wash and i waxed the hood

fatphocus came over for the festivities so we shot some pics

my car is under construction still so thats why it looks like poop but here you go

[Image: sweetwhipsyo002.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo001.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo003.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo004.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo005.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo006.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo007.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo008.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo009.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo010.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo011.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo012.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo013.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo014.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo015.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo016.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo017.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo018.jpg]
[Image: sweetwhipsyo019.jpg]

hwelp there you have it
can this get moved to focus on apperance please
my car ruins the pics, too much brightness lol
Great shots guys. Can't wait till Saturday now. All this nice weather is making me wanna go for a cruise.
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 16 2009, 10:40 PM Wrote:Great shots guys. Can't wait till Saturday now. All this nice weather is making me wanna go for a cruise.
[right][snapback]285170[/snapback][/right]

me either haha im just hoping my car will be off the jackstands by then if not we can still snap some shots :D
drunkinmonkey,Apr 16 2009, 11:45 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 16 2009, 10:40 PM Wrote:Great shots guys. Can't wait till Saturday now. All this nice weather is making me wanna go for a cruise.
[right][snapback]285170[/snapback][/right]

me either haha im just hoping my car will be off the jackstands by then if not we can still snap some shots :D
[right][snapback]285171[/snapback][/right]

dont slack then and get it done!! or else im sleeping in!! LOL :lol:
damn, 35 seriese tires

Must be fun driving on those around hammer eh? :)
NikiterZTS,Apr 17 2009, 12:36 AM Wrote:damn, 35 seriese tires

Must be fun driving on those around hammer eh? :)
[right][snapback]285178[/snapback][/right]

tires?? what tires?? LOL!

Its ALRIGHT, not good but not bad either, as long as Im watching the road to avoid the big bumps / potholes, otherwise, it hurts :(
I had 40's and with stiff springs and cranked to stiffer setting KYB AGX's struts it wasn't pothole friendly
I know what you mean, its pretty bad if I hit a pothole..especially with 18s too...so far so good though, I have managed to keep away from all the big ones anyways, although I have hit a few small ones that made me say OH SHI- lol
TWO - TONE DOOR!

F'n sweet!

looks good guys.
lol Good eye Didn't notice the door, Grab a nice front bumper and get that whip painted. and why did you take off the yellow fogs I thought it looked great on the navy blue