FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Orange 2004 Mustang Cobra Coupe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dixie Ford in Mississauga has a convertible orange one, but it's a convertible and it's a DEMO.

If the weather is good I'm taking it out for a test crash but it being a 'vert and DEMO pretty much kills the deal.
but you'll have a really hard time getting another one like that..

demo being store demo? or test drive car..
They say it was driven by the dealership owner. Has over 7k on it, purple bird s**t on the back seat side plastic panel, paint chip on drivers door and they went down to $42K. Front end felt a little rough, but it could have been the cold tires. Still looking for a Competition Orange hardtop.
Freind of mine has an 04 Competition Orange, has cold air kit, X-pipe and magnaflow catback, eibach pro kit, 7k on it it's mint mint mint, he stored it in mid september think he's looking for 42K for it might be 1 or 2 k high but he has done some work to it so it's a pretty good buy considering that the Competition Orange is pretty rare. anyway if you want to talk to him about the car pm me and I'll set you up with his number.
CanadaSVT,Nov 30 2004, 04:36 AM Wrote:They say it was driven by the dealership owner.  Has over 7k on it, purple bird s**t on the back seat side plastic panel, paint chip on drivers door and they went down to $42K.  Front end felt a little rough, but it could have been the cold tires.  Still looking for a Competition Orange hardtop.
[right][snapback]72151[/snapback][/right]
Thanks, but I was really looking for brand new, which is $42,560 plus $3000 rebate with A-Plan for the coupe. Will probably be in the market for a used one in two years when the prices really fall due to the 2007 Cobra coming out.
Again, thank you for the info.