FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Big Sale At Canadian Tire Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: two_magicdays_feature_en_38e0f.jpg]

The Simonized pressure washer is on sale for 149.99. regular 299.99

There is a pretty good socket set on as well.

I'm going tonight to grab the sckets and the pressure washer. There are supposed to be some nice unadvertised deals as well. :D
The credit card's already waiting for the store! :D
Wow that is a great price on the pressure washer, probably what a 1400-1500PSI? Awesome stuff, will have to go check that out, thanks for the post!
When i used to work there... i hated those days :angry:
I'm expecting it to be absolutely mental in there tonight.

I'm excited about my new pressure washer.! :P
Group: Active Members
Member No.: 59

Did you move or something?

My mind is going I guess? (go ahead say it!) I knew you had a new place but didn't think it was in Oakville?
You've been driving the Subby too often, and the turbo's stealing the oxygen from the cabin :D :lol:

Must... resist urge... to buy Silverstars early!!!

Must... not... buy LED taillamps!

Christmas is taking too long!!! :angry: :angry: :blink:
Yup.

I moved!

where in jokeville are ya?
Campbelton LOL they spelt it wrong campbellton is the correct spelling :lol: Kinda sucks though it's not in bathurst id rather go to bathurst for that. What sockets are on sale???
When at Crappy Tire be sure to check out the auto accessory section! I was there today buying a new filter, furnace filters that is.

New!

"A" pillar gauge pods with digital clock, thermometer and liquid magnetic compass (yes that kind like your dad used to have!)

:lol:

[Image: 0375072_450_CC_313ed.jpg]

MEGA SIC!
I'm at Appeby and Uppermiddle area in the Orchards. :)