FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Day Of The Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Black SVT with tinted windows NB Broadview turning on Pottery Road. Not much of a sighting but I just don't see many.

Red SE Sedan SB Mount Pleasant with diplomatic plates. Must be representing a third world country to have an SE?

Red sedan with gray flames all over, huge aluminium wing Jamaican flag sticker on trunk. Speaking of diplomacy I usually use a bit more than I'm about to: what a rolling example of A Piece of Crap.
2001 ZTS,Nov 24 2004, 10:34 AM Wrote:Black SVT with tinted windows NB Broadview turning on Pottery Road. Not much of a sighting but I just don't see many.

Red SE Sedan SB Mount Pleasant with diplomatic plates. Must be representing a third world country to have an SE?

Red sedan with gray flames all over, huge aluminium wing Jamaican flag sticker on trunk. Speaking of diplomacy I usually use a bit more than I'm about to: what a rolling example of A Piece of Crap.
[right][snapback]71259[/snapback][/right]

Makes you wanna puke don't it.

Pretty soon the Focus will be an old enough car that there will be some nice "riced out beaters" rolling around.

You know the types.

early 90's Civic, rusted and busted but still MaDD tYTe Y0! :lol: