FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 400w + Amp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a used amp in good shape to push two 10's rated at 150w RMS each. It's not for my car, but for my g/f's... something relatively cheap would be best. Lemme know!
How much do you want to spend?
Within reason, I'll say that much. I can go out and pick up a brand new/refurbed ultra linear or Thump! amp for between $50 and $80 and it would do the job... just looking for something half decent
bump ---> need this for Christmas
Raine,Dec 2 2004, 04:31 AM Wrote:bump ---> need this for Christmas
[right][snapback]72446[/snapback][/right]

Dood, I have a 400W amp and two 10"subs with enclosure and wiring and line converter... I'll sell ya the whole thing for 150 if you're interested.
k I never got this for her, but I wanna get her something before I leave the country... so here we go again :P
Ive Got a amp that will pound 10s.

If your interested let me know.

150$
Chromey,Jun 13 2005, 05:27 PM Wrote:Ive Got a amp that will pound 10s.

150$
[right][snapback]114091[/snapback][/right]

Brand and wattage?
Raine,Jun 13 2005, 05:35 PM Wrote:
Chromey,Jun 13 2005, 05:27 PM Wrote:Ive Got a amp that will pound 10s.

150$
[right][snapback]114091[/snapback][/right]

Brand and wattage?
[right][snapback]114093[/snapback][/right]

I think he means this one....

link to amp in fs
Need a 2 channel
Still got my amp for sale. It's a alpine...

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=10457

200$shp.
Nice but see above budget :(
why do you need a 2 channel Al... Different subs ? Different impedance on the drivers?
Running 2 subs
Raine,Jun 15 2005, 07:59 PM Wrote:Running 2 subs
[right][snapback]114529[/snapback][/right]

I got a pionneer that was in my car for about 1 months for my speakers and I got a bigger one so...it's 4 chan :unsure: ....but it's yours for 100$shp.
Hey man, I have a Jensen 400W amp, I think it's two channel... I ran two subs off of it. Have the two subs and box that came with it if you're interested in those as well. It's yours for 30 bucks.

Carey
Hey carey.. if you still have the jensen i'll take it. I need something for my moms car. haha
BrooksZX3,Jun 17 2005, 07:57 AM Wrote:Hey man, I have a Jensen 400W amp, I think it's two channel... I ran two subs off of it.  Have the two subs and box that came with it if you're interested in those as well.  It's yours for 30 bucks.

Carey
[right][snapback]114956[/snapback][/right]

Hey now Steve, I asked first :P

Carey, are you coming up to Toronto any time soon? I'll take that off your hands if you are, or if any of the other london guys are coming up I'll paypal you for it and you can send it along with them :)