FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nominations For Ff Of The Month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well they are starting up nominations for the FF of the month, any support would be muchly appreciated especially when it comes to voting. :D

FF of the month
Not again, has it been a month already? :unsure:

I'm barely over last month's apathy. When you were kids you guys ran for student activity council too didn't you?

01-yellow-ZX3

Quote:When you were kids you guys ran for student activity council too didn't you?

Hahaha!!! :lol:
I was grade 9 president :D
nuff said, popularity contest and nothing to do with your car.

BTW Martin Streek (CFNY-Toronto (sorry 102.1 the Edge) ) was my SAC Pres. If you get on air be sure to call him "Marty" he loves it! No really be persistant! remind him that he was a CFNY road show groupie. (I have live to air tape no time delay of me taking him on). This was back in the days of "Live Earl Jive & the Beverlly Hills show" era.

I have stories about Chris Sheppard too.

Oh and J.D. Roberts (aka John Roberts CBS News) went to my school too. This guy:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/02/25/...ain502029.shtml
2001 ZTS,Nov 21 2004, 10:03 PM Wrote:Oh and J.D. Roberts (aka John Roberts CBS News) went to my school too.

haha I think J.D. Roberts went to everyone's school when he was on the road flogging his 'history of rock tour' as a DJ for 1050 chum before he was one of the first VJs on MuchMusic. (Probably before alot of you were born, sorry carbon dating myself again)
Goal is to see how many CDn foci we can get in a row. Whos after Jarrod LOL
Who else is there? Remember they have to have aleast 50 post, bunch mods and pictures in the gallery.
u mom :D
Maybe if I had more things done to my car. Like new rims.
I really dont like the idea of a voting system to decide the focus of the month.. it just ends up being a popularity contest, with how many votes you can whore out of people. It's also pretty hard to judge the car just by one picture of the exterior like last month's vote post.
I dunno man. I dont know any one on that site LOL. I had a membership on there and never really went on. Then one day I got an email saying I was nominated. Meh. I didn't know I was popular on that site LOL.

As for last month. Ppl bitched and bitched saying how my car was all show and no go? So I gladly posted my mods and I still had the same amount of go mods as the rest LOL I still didnt see a list of mods from some of those guys. I even had time slip's to proove them i actually took my car to the track. Then they told me that having "turbo" listed in my future mod list was not acceptable. Dam Americans always assuming s**t.
thabrat,Nov 22 2004, 12:35 AM Wrote:As for last month. Ppl bitched and bitched saying how my car was all show and no go? [right][snapback]70965[/snapback][/right]

That's a pretty stupid thing to complain about when the official thread starts with a poll and a post with 1 picture of each car. The only thing you can judge it by is the 'show' then.
exactly. before I even had my list of mods posted some guy was posting "oh boy looks like another all show no go focus is going to win again".
if u kids think its a popularity contest why don't you go and vote and post your reason why you voted that way then, change the way it is done. I do agree it is a popularity contest like the grade 9 prez election i won lol ....come to thikn of it how the hell did I win that :huh: