FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rs On Ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

01-yellow-ZX3

Wow, just looking at these cars makes me wonder why oh why couldn't we get them?

RS auction

Another RS auction

This interior = wow.

[Image: 56_12_sb.JPG]

01-yellow-ZX3

Oh god, then theres this Focus on Ebay!

[Image: 23_12_s.JPG]

What the hell happened to it? :o
YUCK!!!!

The RS's are so nice!!! In 9 more years if will be lgeal to import one into Sask :D. Im not sure about other provinces but in order to bring in cars from the other side of the world they have to be 10 years old. No idea why :blink:

I really enjoy those seats.
thabrat,Nov 20 2004, 01:25 AM Wrote:The RS's are so nice!!! In 9 more years if will be lgeal to import one into Sask :D. Im not sure about other provinces but in order to bring in cars from the other side of the world they have to be 10 years old. No idea why  :blink:
[right][snapback]70780[/snapback][/right]

Are you sure it's 10 years? I know it's 15 years before you can import a Japanese car, it should be the same for Europe I would think.

Those RSs are so sweet.. what an awesome balance of style and performance from the factory.
if they would bring the RS to sell in Canada, wouldnt it be like 60,000 fully loaded??

that orange and black SVT MIGHT be OK, if he got rid of the orange and headlights with some hella's...oh and how can i forget the nozzle lights <_<
FociPhil,Nov 20 2004, 09:26 AM Wrote:if they would bring the RS to sell in Canada, wouldnt it be like 60,000 fully loaded??
[right][snapback]70811[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I was looking around online a while back for pricing and converted it to around $60,000. About on par with the VW Golf R32.
Im sure its 10 becuase my freind neil imported his right hand drive skyline into Regina just this summer and Max got his right hand drive Silvia witch is now owned by Nichole. I do know Neil is in europe right now checking out cars and parts to bring back.

guilty,Nov 20 2004, 08:14 AM Wrote:
thabrat,Nov 20 2004, 01:25 AM Wrote:The RS's are so nice!!! In 9 more years if will be lgeal to import one into Sask :D. Im not sure about other provinces but in order to bring in cars from the other side of the world they have to be 10 years old. No idea why  :blink:
[right][snapback]70780[/snapback][/right]

Are you sure it's 10 years? I know it's 15 years before you can import a Japanese car, it should be the same for Europe I would think.

Those RSs are so sweet.. what an awesome balance of style and performance from the factory.
[right][snapback]70802[/snapback][/right]
thabrat,Nov 20 2004, 12:07 PM Wrote:Im sure its 10 becuase my freind neil imported his right hand drive skyline into Regina just this summer and Max got his right hand drive Silvia witch is now owned by Nichole. I do know Neil is in europe right now checking out cars and parts to bring back.
[right][snapback]70843[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but isnt that Skyline GTS-t Type M from 1989? If you check out www.importconcern.ca they have a list of cars and a column for "Months until legal", and it's a countdown from 15 years.
ya it is a crappy skyline. its only an r32..
holy s**t!! that website is awsome, im selling my focus and grabbing turbo MR2 for 6 grand!!!...im seriously thinking of saving and getting something in the summer...14 grand for that nissan Z..., importing is the way to go by the looks of it...
Ok, those seats are a must have. Can we get them anywhere? What arm. leg and left nut are they going to cost? Any chance, if you can get them, that you can get another colour?

Nice interior.....................yum
man.. 15+ yrs is an eternity for a car to be driven hard.. wonder how long those cars can go before they will need a motor/tranny swap
SVT Dean would have better spent his money on this RS interior than his video arcade interior.

Hey Isn't that orange and black focus part of the Toronto Diamond Taxi fleet? :lol: What's it doing in Chicago?
naz,Nov 21 2004, 03:46 AM Wrote:man.. 15+ yrs is an eternity for a car to be driven hard.. wonder how long those cars can go before they will need a motor/tranny swap
[right][snapback]70886[/snapback][/right]

Well lets see............

You imported a 12 yr old car and know what can happen? :lol: naz has reported in the past that Can-->US is "much harder"
Yea 15 years to import i know my buddy works for importconcern... I think the time it takes to get an RS here you could just make ur own for 60grand lol.
meford4u,Nov 20 2004, 09:40 PM Wrote:Ok, those seats are a must have.  Can we get them anywhere?  What arm. leg and left nut are they going to cost?  Any chance, if you can get them, that you can get another colour? 
[right][snapback]70884[/snapback][/right]

I would imagine those seats would be several thousand at least.. since buying the Recaro leather seats from the SVT euro package ends up being upward to $3000USD, I would think the RS Sparco seats would be that or more.

They would all be blue, since the RS was only produced in the particular RS blue color to my knowledge.
15 years makes it retarded...there might be 6 different comparable models by then to choose from...lol

My plan was to just buy the RS body kit...and if you threw in a turbo or supercharger...who could tell? ;)
SVTmonkey,Nov 21 2004, 05:48 PM Wrote:15 years makes it retarded...there might be 6 different comparable models by then to choose from...lol

My plan was to just buy the RS body kit...and if you threw in a turbo or supercharger...who could tell? ;)
[right][snapback]70926[/snapback][/right]

Well if someone knows what an RS is, they'd be able to tell probably by the things like wheels, interior, seats, etc that it isnt a real RS. Not that it really matters, get the RS body kit because it looks good, not to try and fool people into thinking you have an RS.

A Focus RS is probably going to be really rare in 15 years.. with the limited production, 15 years of traffic accidents and write-offs, and then ones driven hard enough to kill the motor. But it's cool to see imported cars that were never available here, like some of the Japanese Nissans from the late 80s were pretty cool.
.. since buying the Recaro leather seats from the SVT euro package ends up being upward to $3000USD, I would think the RS Sparco seats would be that or more.

[/quote]

In my world Recaro would be considered way better than Sparco, Recaro was "the only word" in my day. I may be out of touch but I've always lumped Sparco in with crap like APC?

When we modded Saab's and Renaults (way back) the Holy Trinity was Moto Monza steering wheel, BBS wheels and Recaro seats. For bling you bought a TRW body kit.
Pages: 1 2