FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2 Svt's: Black & Red One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
saw a black SVT with a mid wing...at don mills and o'connors
and a red one right on church :unsure: close to bloor..saw it parking..dont know and dont ask :blink: ..I was passing by..showing a friend the city.. :ph34r: !
redsvtfocus,Nov 19 2004, 05:32 AM Wrote:........... a red one right on church :unsure:  close to bloor..saw it parking..dont know and dont ask :blink: ..I was passing by..showing a friend the city.. :ph34r: !
[right][snapback]70643[/snapback][/right]

OMG that is so disgusting! :angry: Do you think they could actually be.................

Ryerson students?
he could be... :P
hey i think i'm the black one! i live right on donlands ave. so i'm always around the don mills/ o'conner area. i have a Fugly, mid wing,.... the only reason i got it was because it looked good on picture and it cost me $50usd, and it was already to late to take it off because they had already drilled holes in it!
SLIP STREAM SVT,Nov 28 2004, 12:29 AM Wrote:hey i think i'm the black one! i live right on donlands ave. so i'm always around the don mills/ o'conner area. [right][snapback]71890[/snapback][/right]

Really?

I'm on north side of O'Connor between Coxwell & Don Mills. My house backs on to that little park with the bus shelter, Four Oaks.

I may have seen you on Broadview earlier this week? (see my sightings post "day of the Focus" a few lines down)
ok...we live really close to each other... :o
and I always use that as my exit way..

2 days ago saw a red SVT at Main and Gerrard....dunno..too many red ones!