FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Maddy's Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this belongs to a guy on ffoc.co.uk

its so clean i dunno i think its one of the nicest for some reason :rolleyes: ...
what do yall think

[Image: Maddt.jpg]
[Image: maddy2.jpg]
Thats HOT.

I wanna remove my mouldings now.
That's really hot.. interesting job shaving the area around the hella turn signals.. I dont think that shape flows as well though.

It's kind of ironic how he shaved the side marker turn signals in the fenders when a lot of us would pay top dollar for some proper european fenders with indented sidemarker..:) Unless he did a swap, either way it smoothes it out I guess, flows with the shaved bump strips and handles.

Nice job matching the grill behind the ST170 grill to the lower collection bumper grill.
Awsome *thumbsup*

Just dont like those mirrors. Everything else looks great.
Absolutely stunning. Looks fantastic, and those rims are gorgeous. Anyone know what they are/how much?

01-yellow-ZX3

Wow, clean!

I'm loving that side shot (minus the M3 mirrors). Shaved handles and mouldings looks hot.

I'm not feeling the grille or the moulded Hella type signals though, but thats just me.
Nice ride. Very nice indeed. Are those the RS headlights I need to get for the Focus? Cause I like em.

the rims are OZ SuperLeggara's in Race silver, the only way the come now.

headlights are indeed the RS version.
you can tell by the chrome covers over where the signals would be.

the uppder grill is actually the 2002+ RS Collection grill.
they brought the RS collection edition back with the new look 2002 bumpers...
meford4u,Nov 19 2004, 04:55 AM Wrote:Nice ride.  Very nice indeed.  Are those the RS headlights I need to get for the Focus?  Cause I like em.
[right][snapback]70641[/snapback][/right]

*thumbsup* x10
ZX3TUNING,Nov 19 2004, 12:21 AM Wrote:the rims are OZ SuperLeggara's in Race silver, the only way the come now.

They're awesome looking. Are these the same ones Andrew bought?!?!

How much would a set of something like these run? Any clones in a somewhat more cost effective brand?
YES! oh so "SWEET" my wallet hurtz just look'n at her!
SWEET.
ive always thought about shaving the mouldings off, after that i think im gonnaa do it...i would shave the madles but its illegal and you cant use the track...

super clean....
FociPhil,Nov 19 2004, 01:36 PM Wrote:ive always thought about shaving the mouldings off, after that i think im gonnaa do it...i would shave the madles but its illegal and you cant use the track...

super clean....
[right][snapback]70700[/snapback][/right]

What's a madle?

Maddy's focus is very clean. Nice look. :)
Nice Focus. Now I know for sure that I want to get those rims for my car.
dBlast,Nov 19 2004, 07:04 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Nov 19 2004, 01:36 PM Wrote:ive always thought about shaving the mouldings off, after that i think im gonnaa do it...i would shave the madles but its illegal and you cant use the track...

super clean....
[right][snapback]70700[/snapback][/right]

What's a madle?

Maddy's focus is very clean. Nice look. :)
[right][snapback]70701[/snapback][/right]

shiat, i ment handles...i fuking suck at typing...
Beautiful car but I absolutely HATE those side mirrors. They look retarded angling up into the air. I would have put on some SVT mirrors or euro ones, whatever they got over there before those ones.

Gotta love the shaved door handles, removed door mouldings, very very sweet ride!
thats a very nice car from the UK. think ill have to sell my wheels and get some of those OZ's
Raine,Nov 19 2004, 07:05 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNING,Nov 19 2004, 12:21 AM Wrote:the rims are OZ SuperLeggara's in Race silver, the only way the come now.

They're awesome looking. Are these the same ones Andrew bought?!?!

How much would a set of something like these run? Any clones in a somewhat more cost effective brand?
[right][snapback]70660[/snapback][/right]

If everyone considers "Tire Rack" (USA) as the bench mark they retail for $280US/$334CDN each (17x7) at todays rate. Mine were bought used with tires and are the now discontinued "gunmetal" finish. I'll run them as is next year, maybe I'll chrome them for 2006. The weight is something like 17.7 lbs?
Looks so nice and clean
Pages: 1 2