FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Locking Wheel Nuts For 04 Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having trouble finding locking lug nuts for my 04 SVT rims. The ones i've found are way too long...the 04 nuts seem to be shorter than earlier years? Anyways, if anyone knows of a website or place that has locking nuts that will fit an 04 rim...please let me know. Part numbers or descriptions would be helpful too...sizes maybe?

Thanks in advance.
I'm sure McGard would have something that your looking for.

McGard
SVTmonkey,Nov 17 2004, 05:23 PM Wrote:The ones i've found are way too long...the 04 nuts seem to be shorter than earlier years? [right][snapback]70368[/snapback][/right]

as far as i see most "exposed" lock sets for the focus stick out of the hole i know mine do on the ST and the do also on the 03-04 16" rims because they are longer than the stock chrome wheel nut. Is it the not the right look thing thats pissin ya off
Crazirich,Nov 18 2004, 10:39 AM Wrote:
SVTmonkey,Nov 17 2004, 05:23 PM Wrote:The ones i've found are way too long...the 04 nuts seem to be shorter than earlier years? [right][snapback]70368[/snapback][/right]

as far as i see most "exposed" lock sets for the focus stick out of the hole i know mine do on the ST and the do also on the 03-04 16" rims because they are longer than the stock chrome wheel nut. Is it the not the right look thing thats pissin ya off
[right][snapback]70511[/snapback][/right]

Ya, basically, I wanted to make it look as clean as possible. They tried putting McGards on my car (the dealership) and they were sticking out at least an inch past the other ones....YIKES! I don't want to slice tires as I drive ;)
I have the MCgard on my svt wheels. and they seem fine. they stick out just a bit. not too noticable though
i have Zenki forged or Alpina lock nuts although the Zenki's would probably look silly if you didn't get the full set of normal nuts with them.
i'll have to call on monday to find the price on the Alpina's but the Zenki's are $35cnd for 4 and the tool and like $5-10 shipping
ZX3TUNING,Nov 20 2004, 02:31 PM Wrote:i have Zenki forged or Alpina lock nuts although the Zenki's would probably look silly if you didn't get the full set of normal nuts with them.
i'll have to call on monday to find the price on the Alpina's but the Zenki's are $35cnd for 4 and the tool and like $5-10 shipping
[right][snapback]70863[/snapback][/right]

Do you have any pics? How long are they?