FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Buddies Winter Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a pic of his rides except the mustang witch is his girlfreinds. His hot rod is insane. Cant remember what engine but I know its a Chevy becuase he had a hard time entering an "All Ford" car show. He's geforced it at 12 seconds but they wont let him take it on the tracks becuase of the shaved handles and suicide doors. Sounds really nice to when he opens up the headers.

[Image: GroupShots007.jpg]
Only if the srt 4 didnt look so terrible inside. I'd want one. those stage 2 and stage 3 kit features are hard to beat.
Gotta remember thow. Its still a Neon LOL
where does this guy get the moeny??
Quote:Man - you guys don't get this car at all. The flat black, no bling, the pin stripes is a way of life. I think the car ROCKS. It may be even cooler than the SRT-4 in my books.

I think he did a damn nice job with that car. Two Thumbs way UP
~ Clutch

You nailed it man

Quote:I agree Clutch your the only one that understands the car. Every one stated there opionions but I dont think any one actually realizes what the car is LOL or what it means

I belive I said "I love it"
Neon or not. I would have bought it if i never drove a focus. My favorite part it how the boost gage is just stuck in there.
scoobasteve,Nov 18 2004, 07:04 PM Wrote:Neon or not. I would have bought it if i never drove a focus. My favorite part it how the boost gage is just stuck in there.
[right][snapback]70540[/snapback][/right]

thats how im doing my boost guage in the 200sx <_<
Where is the boost gauge on a SRT-4? Everyone who's seen mine loves the Subaru (OEM accessory) location:

[Image: custom_boost.jpg]

Today he removed (actually been removed long time ago lol ) the large stock S4T spoiler and replaced it with a stock Cavalier spoiler. The really small ones.
here is a pic of it, not the best but its all i got..

[Image: spoiler004.jpg]
Pages: 1 2