FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Well.....i Found The Clunking In My Front End...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Endlink has come off the passenger side of the sway bar. Calling around now to have quotes done up.

are these expensive to replace?
You can do it yourself for about $35 a side. You just have to remove the wheel and bolt the new one on.

Try to get the Moog ones. I've been running them without issue, and they are alot beefier! They have grease fittings built in them.

Ryan
Go to Parts Source and pick up a set from MOOG, someone else on here done it as well. I'm in the process of doing it myself. Really easy do it yourselfer. Provided you have a jack.
you'll need a torch. I did anyways. And thats with no winter driving!
Yeah the MOOG ones are better-than-OEM if memory serves. Good luck bud!
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 16 2009, 11:31 AM Wrote:Yeah the MOOG ones are better-than-OEM if memory serves. Good luck bud!
[right][snapback]285109[/snapback][/right]

^^ This is true so long as you remember to grease them ... unlike the OEM links the Moog links require lubrication ...
ZTWsquared,Apr 16 2009, 11:34 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 16 2009, 11:31 AM Wrote:Yeah the MOOG ones are better-than-OEM if memory serves. Good luck bud!
[right][snapback]285109[/snapback][/right]

^^ This is true so long as you remember to grease them ... unlike the OEM links the Moog links require lubrication ...
[right][snapback]285111[/snapback][/right]

i got greasable ones as well and i love them