FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not A Focus, But Here Is My Car *56k Warn*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I give you props man. That is NICE!! The tib guys here would s**t there pants if they seen that.
thanks man :) :)
That's a crazy bodykit Tim. Looks sweet!

- Mike

01-yellow-ZX3

Looks good...

How is it going under the knife? Winterizing it?
Man thats crazy nice.

What are you planning on doing to such sweet car?
hey man i asked you on another site ... but i dont think you answered...

or ...

I didnt see it ...

Where is that school located?
I know for a fact I've seen that car before but I'll be damned if I could remember where. Love the 03 Tibs... that kit is a little agressive for my taste, but still looks mighty cool. Nice work!
thanks everyone...that school is EC Drury here in Milton Ontario...

And I've already sold the rims, bodykit, seats, and stereo....my plans are for a new ViS kit (not quite so aggressive and MUCH better fit)...with the current kit (one in the pics) the fitament was horrible and the molding was cracking which does not go well with the judges.

Also I am adding a blue pearl to the paint, full fiberglassed interior with airbrushing, larger 18" tenzo rims, new multimedia setup and some smaller goodies...
nice....I am a closet tib fan...and that is a nice one....just being picky here (only because there is clearly very little , if any wrong ) but a different offset on the wheels would go a long way to clean up the wheel well.....just gotta get that tire ever so slightly out from where it is and it would be perfect.....

nice mate
its pretty nice. not a fan of all the decals but nice.

what kind of engine mods can you do to a tib.