FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Price Quote On A Focus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Nova Scotia, 2001 Focus Sedan SE, 30,000km,no accidents, not sure about recalls.
does it have the zetec?
Oh s***, forgot to add: It has SPI.
dannyq,Nov 4 2004, 03:13 PM Wrote:Oh s***, forgot to add: It has SPI.
anywhere between $5000-$10, 000
The depretiation is not as much in Nova Scotia as here mostly because low milage and Nova Scotians keep there cars forever, it is a point of pride. Almost like by having an old car you are saying "see that, 15 years ago I did choose right".

I'd say $8000-$10,000

I think you bought yours used dannyQ, what did you pay at the time and what year was the purchase made?
If it was ontario id say 4-6000. they offered me 5 for my poor zx3 <_<
Thats a dealer though, they don't count.
I dono... on the market, private sale. ive seen them going between 5 and 10.. same kms etc.
2001 ZTS,Nov 4 2004, 07:33 PM Wrote:The depretiation is not as much in Nova Scotia as here mostly because low milage and Nova Scotians keep there cars forever, it is a point of pride. Almost like by having an old car you are saying "see that, 15 years ago I did choose right".

I'd say $8000-$10,000

I think you bought yours used dannyQ, what did you pay at the time and what year was the purchase made?
Ya 2001 ZTS , thats right I bought mine used, but I picked mine in ontario for 6,995 with 79,000km on it. Now the reason we bought it in ontario is because the exact same focus would go for 10,995 in Nova Scotia.
dannyq,Nov 4 2004, 04:50 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Nov 4 2004, 07:33 PM Wrote:The depretiation is not as much in Nova Scotia as here mostly because low milage and Nova Scotians keep there cars forever, it is a point of pride. Almost like by having an old car you are saying "see that, 15 years ago I did choose right".

I'd say $8000-$10,000

Ya 2001 ZTS , thats right I bought mine used, but I picked mine in ontario for 6,995 with 79,000km on it. Now the reason we bought it in ontario is because the exact same focus would go for 10,995 in Nova Scotia.
I know where Im selling my car :lol:
Lol... anyone in novascotia want a SVT for $ 21,000 haha, ill deliver
well with it's low milage, & good over all condition you'd get anywhere from 8,000 - 14,000 for it. I looked it up in one of my dealer books, the main selling points on any car really is auto & a/c for a sedan. other features / options only increase it so much.

And it's not uncomon for a lot of east coast dealerships to buy their cars at auctions here in Ontario, it's actually cheeper for them to get them here and just pay the gas & any hotel stays & make about 1,000 - 4,000 on the mark up when they get it back to where ever their taking it to.
Frost__2001,Nov 6 2004, 06:26 AM Wrote:well with it's low milage, & good over all condition you'd get anywhere from 8,000 - 14,000 for it. I looked it up in one of my dealer books, the main selling points on any car really is auto & a/c for a sedan. other features / options only increase it so much.

And it's not uncomon for a lot of east coast dealerships to buy their cars at auctions here in Ontario, it's actually cheeper for them to get them here and just pay the gas & any hotel stays & make about 1,000 - 4,000 on the mark up when they get it back to where ever their taking it to.
True. Most used car dealers around here get there cars at auctions in Montreal.