FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Age Difference Of Focus Owners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

01-yellow-ZX3

Does it really amaze anybody else out there that the age difference from Focus owners is huge?

Like everybody has seen people in their 70's driving a Focus sedan or Wagon right?

And then theres young kids buying ZX3's.

Ford's target market for the Focus must have been anybody.

Theres done up Foci's around here being driven by young punks like myself, even chicks having done up Sedans. Then theres married family guys doing the same thing, but twice my age.

Today I was walking up to my car in a parking lot, and a man in his 70's I would assume, was doing cirles around my car, I was like wtf, I thought he had done some damage to my car or something. I walked up, and the classic question "what is it?" came out of his mouth.
Lol - why did he even care what it was? He was half blind I think anyways.

Quite the diverse Focus crowd...

All the focus owners in my area are 40+. All the young guys/gals have hondas.
I'm 98 Years young
30 on Sunday :unsure:
its their new world car ;)

Here they're almost all zx5.. my ex's dad bought one.. my buddies dad also bought a zx3.. but i have seen pretty much any age.. saw a soccer mom driving an SVT.. I was so pissed hehehe

If you consider all models, there are ALOT of focus' on the road. Around here, its almost as much as j-bodies and hondas (of course not as much). But there are alot of sedans, and wagons are very popular..

Not alot of young people around my age (21) driving them around. Specially not 2 years ago.. guess they are getting more appealing with their 1/10 prices compared to new ones hehehehe
Here in Regina you will see any where from 30 + driving a stock focus. No intention to modding. You may also come acrossSome highschool kids with some and younger. It is a really good starter car.

How ever the guys like myself that are into the "scene" and modding are 17-27
I see more women that anything else driving the Focus.

01-yellow-ZX3

I thought the only women driving foci's were the ones that sold theirs... :P
i am 53 and race a svtf
20 here.. had mine since I was 18
garyk,Nov 2 2004, 05:28 PM Wrote:i am 53 and race a svtf
werd ;) now that's me in 23 years lol still at it! Ataboy Gary :D
24 just got mine in may and got 15,500km on it now. i started with the stangs and wil never give them up
Euro Ford Fan,Nov 2 2004, 01:24 PM Wrote:I see more women that anything else driving the Focus.
I dont see to many. The cavs/sunfires are the woman cars here lol
i'm 21

but i dunno i'm in scarb and i RARLYYY see any done up ZX3's ever..actually i realy ever see a zx3 mostly sedans and warons

the best is when u pull up to sumone witht he same colour as u but there stock they ALWAYS do a dubble take
Here in Brampton there is only 3 Foci I've seen done up a silver sedan in my neighborhood, a yellow Zx3, and mine. other then that it's Wagons, Sedans round here it's rare to see the ZX3 or ZX5 here often it's single wemen driving sedans here & the old people 60+ driving gold wagons. anything after that is the typical soccer moms wagon.

And 25 here with 5 years ownership of Ford Foci. ( 2 thus far )
Foci are everywhere. Have only seen one SVT on the road in WPG. See lots of silver ones besides the two silver guys in my driveway. My neighbour drives a blue zx3. My bros g/f has a blue zx3. The SVT will become my wifes when the kid arrives and I will begin working on the zx3. She don't want to drive a "nipped up" focus...even with me being part Japanese, the rice don't fly. :ph34r:
Mostly old women drive the focus.
I've seen 3 SVT's on the road, 1 was FocusBen's....

The other 2 I saw at the Orleans car show because there was a meet. I dont see them often around here.....
BrooksZX3,Nov 2 2004, 09:45 PM Wrote:
garyk,Nov 2 2004, 05:28 PM Wrote:i am 53 and race a svtf
werd ;) now that's me in 23 years lol still at it! Ataboy Gary :D
cant help the addiction. started in 1970 with a formula vee. looking back, heroin addiction would have been cheaper. just back from an enduro at lime rock park. 4th in class with evil handling car.
Im 20 and where i live there are 6 Highly modified ZX3's, 3 modded ZX5's, 2 SVTs and 3 Sedans...And this is all within 6 blocks of each other... They seem to be pritty popular on the island. And the average age of the owners are between 18-30.
Pages: 1 2 3