FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vote For Thabrat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so on focus fanatics there have Focus of the month. last month it was S2(Chad), and now thebrat is nominated. I say we have to saskatchewan member back to back.

VOTE HERE
YAY!!! Vote or me. Saskatachewan reppin it

Note: I go by ZX3TUNR
I'll vote for you.
HAhah thanks mom :D

I hope I do get it but if I dont..Will then I dont lol

next time.....
I made it 19 - 17 you are catching up jason.
LOL Thanks Tony!
If that wagon wins the vote over
The Brat's Sweet ride somebuddy's
pulln' some strings!
alright, my vote broke the tie between viney and zx3tunr....my vote does count !!! :rolleyes:

p.s anyone know what body kit that lojacksvt has ?
Think is just a SVT with the SVT lip
I dont think its the svt lip... i think its the cup lip... it has a slight angle
It's the CUP LIP, the guy was talking about it a while back, trust me I know, I live on FF.com
Meh. Im dropping out of the FF of the month. I dont really care and I think the wagon diserves to win. I don't feal proud winning anything when I know my car is not complete. Maybe next time.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me thow. I really appreciate it..
do you win anything?
i dont think so. Just get your car on the front page and bragging rights I guess..
thabrat,Nov 3 2004, 12:24 AM Wrote:Meh. Im dropping out of the FF of the month. I dont really care and I think the wagon diserves to win. I don't feal proud winning anything when I know my car is not complete. Maybe next time.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me thow. I really appreciate it..
What? Are you crazy? Your car is hot. I know you put alot into it this summer and plan are big for the future. Your car looks better than the other ZX3 that are nomiated.(Notice I excluded the wagon. It is hot.) Those people on ff just don't what another Canadian to win. I will be very disappointed in you Jay if you withdraw. :(
Nobody car is ever complete.
Is that the SK parliment building in the background?

I feel like voting for the guy who lives in the trailer park, he could probably use a lift.
lol

Jarrod made me changed my mind. Im going to keep running and get a Canada Focus back on there front page...

I say we get another member on this site nominated and make is 3 Canadians in a row LOL
Can you wait till I get my snow tires on? :lol:
2001 ZTS,Nov 2 2004, 07:28 PM Wrote:Is that the SK parliment building in the background?

I feel like voting for the guy who lives in the trailer park, he could probably use a lift.
That SVT in the trailerpark is pretty hot.

And yeah that's the Legislative Building in the background.. the beautiful Regina scenery. I guess you dont need to bother vacationing here since you just saw all the sites in the background of that pic :P
guilty,Nov 3 2004, 02:58 AM Wrote:And yeah that's the Legislative Building in the background.. the beautiful Regina scenery. I guess you dont need to bother vacationing here since you just saw all the sites in the background of that pic :P
Actually I planned to stop within site of Golden Boy (Winterpeg) fill up as many Jerry cans as possible and never stop again till Banff if I had the choice however something made my bowels move once I entered Saskatewan so I was forced to take in some sights. Thank goodness you imported the tree I never thought of packing s**t tickets.

My only other Saskatewan vacation involved "DEPOT DIVISION" and I can't talk about it.
Pages: 1 2