FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Looking For A Job?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

I know its tough finding jobs these days, my company is looking to hire couple of project managers, project admin. You can go directly to the site and apply on line or you can PM me and i will give you my work email to you so you can forward to me and i can send it for you. Sometimes you would get a better chance that way :)

Our Project Delivery Team is looking for both developing and experienced project professionals to lead, develop and strengthen its service delivery.

We currently have opportunities for Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Control Coordinators and Project Administrators, to join our team working on a variety of challenging and complex projects right across Canada.

If you’re a strong team-player and/or leader with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop and build relationships at all levels, we want to hear from you!

Project Managers (T09-9661) and Senior Project Managers (T09-9660)

You are a highly experienced individual with a proven track record in project delivery, and are able to demonstrate significant experience of full project lifecycle from business case to completion, including contract administration. You also possess sound knowledge of the whole project life cycle. Naturally, you have a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Architectural or Building Technology (or another construction related discipline).

Project Coordinators (T09-9662)

You demonstrate some Project Management experience, ideally gained while working in design, construction, cost management or consultancy project management. You understand what needs to get done and how. Along with your experience, your Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Architectural or Building Technology (or another construction related discipline) is going to make you an easy choice for the role.

Project Control Coordinators (T09-9608)

You are a process-oriented individual who will ensure that established methodology is implemented, maintained, monitored and reported on. You will likely have a College Degree or certification in Quality Management, Business or Construction Project Management.

Project Administrators (T09-9665)

As a Project Administrator, you have experience providing administrative support in coordinating daily activities related to project information flows with proven experience in documentation control. This experience is complemented by your College Degree or certification in Accounting Finance, Business or Construction Project Management.

All positions require security clearance.

You should be aware, that you will be expected to be located out of one of the following regions:

BC

Vancouver

Alberta

Calgary
Edmonton

Saskatchewan

Regina

Manitoba

Winnipeg

Ontario

Greater Toronto Area
London
Ottawa and the National Capital Region

Quebec

Montreal
Quebec City

Maritimes

Halifax

Applying is easy – just visit our web site at http://www.snclavalinprofac.com. While you’re there, you may want to take a look at some of the other opportunities we have available.