FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where Would You Go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
choose a city that you would like to hold the meet in.....but you cant pick the city you live in

ZX5
calgary---------too far
sask------------too flat
Mani------------too many black flies

So it's straight to hell for me
What meet are we talking about here?
same one every other person is talking about
I plan to pass through each next summer on my way to Victoria, emphasis on "pass through". I will spend a day in Drumheller so the kid can see the Dinosaur Provincial Park and another day in Banff but that is it. Oh and I won't be even driving the Focus.

For our Eastern Canadian friend(s) I will be in Saint John & Halifax around Christmas but either in a GM diesel truck or my Subaru.
What do you mean Saskatchewan----too flat. we have a few roads with some nice twists and turns plus a few valleys.
well if I went on a road trip out west again by my car I'd only go as far as Winnpeg, mainly because Sask, is soo borring to drive thru........... cept at night. meh Regina's ok, Small but ok. plus I hate Calgary. Man Do I hate that city! :angry:
all this talk about a location area and it has already been chosen.
it will be in and around the Calgary area

unless this is for another event?

all the guys on Cfoc are putting in a lot of work to get the location hammered out and some are even recruiting new more sponsors for the event to offer more giveaways!

once the final location is chosen then we will have to pick the date!
Is there a point to this poll?
darkpuppet,Nov 1 2004, 03:57 PM Wrote:Is there a point to this poll?
i vote no
tdot-zx3,Nov 1 2004, 10:22 AM Wrote:i vote no
I second that vote. It's already established that nobody in the west would drive to the east, and nobody in the east would drive to the west, and nobody in their right mind would drive to Saskatchewan :lol:

Also the poll criteria including the stipulation of not voting for the city you live in doesnt make any sense.