FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sct Released Xcalibrator... Svtf!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, here is the link...

Clicky

We will be getting our dyno in this winter so plan for some dyno tuning for the spring ;)
Big yourself up buddy!
w00t. finally
Jays2000ZX3,Oct 28 2004, 06:19 PM Wrote:Big yourself up buddy!
ahhahahahaha jay thats awsome
Jays2000ZX3,Oct 28 2004, 02:19 PM Wrote:Big yourself up buddy!
huh?
BrooksZX3,Oct 28 2004, 07:12 PM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Oct 28 2004, 02:19 PM Wrote:Big yourself up buddy!
huh?
It means "Pat yourself on the back, friend"

:lol: :D
really no different than the microtuner, other than SCT only needs one for all types of cars...

will it bring down the price of the tunes?
darkpuppet,Oct 28 2004, 04:24 PM Wrote:really no different than the microtuner, other than SCT only needs one for all types of cars...

Why would it decrease the price of a tune?? I'm assuming that the tune is still the same process... just the method of flash is different. I'm not 100% on that, but I can look into it.
That s**t that you can only use it on one car, there must be away to erase the memory of where the vin is stored. Maybe a magnet would do the trick....
BrooksZX3,Oct 29 2004, 02:25 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Oct 28 2004, 04:24 PM Wrote:really no different than the microtuner, other than SCT only needs one for all types of cars...

Why would it decrease the price of a tune?? I'm assuming that the tune is still the same process... just the method of flash is different. I'm not 100% on that, but I can look into it.
well, if you get one for the shop that's not VIN locked (since you're a shop), and you only have to buy one flasher, it should lower costs, right?

Otherwise, this is no different than what is already out there...I'm more stoked about the newly available instruction manual!