FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hanes New Extreme Focus Shop Manual
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you guys know that this existed? I know we have Dan for the TO group, but Hanes has released a shop manual consisting of some of the repairs and additions---like turbos and SC, for our beloved Focus. Even shows how to install a body kit.

For those cheap bastards----------$40 at Crappy Tire.

is it haynes? i have the original one with all the normal shop stuff, repair, maintenance.. how come they did that? do others cares have that available too?

And mine covers 00-01 only even though its pretty much the same.. no svt and all the fancy stuff hehe
Any svtf specific info in there too? I'll def pic one up.
The normal haynes repair manual. Is the only one they gott 2000-2001. They dont have one for the newer 2003 models?

Whats the part # for this newer haynes extreme manual..
Beats me. I'll ask him to find out. There are also manuals-extreme- for the Civic. There are a grand total of 4. SVT stuff-apparently there is. I suggest a trip to Crappy Tire will answer all the questions.

Getting answers and help from the crappy tire here doesnt exist.
according to the Haynes website, these new Xtreme manuals aren't really car specific.

Quote:P/N - Manual Title
11101 – Sport Compact Customizing Includes body kits, interior mods, custom painting, lowering your suspension, brake upgrades, window tinting, and much more.
11102 – Sport Compact Performance Includes boosting your horsepower, bolt-on superchargers, engine swaps, cat-back exhaust, adding a turbocharger, fuel & ignition mods, and much more.
11110 – In-car Entertainment Includes custom sound installations, complete in-car video systems, exotic speaker installations, in-dash players, headrest video monitors, car alarms, and much more

That's from the Haynes website

But at $40 CDN that's a steal .. seeing as Haynes.com is selling them for 34.95US plus shipping
Wow, that sounds pretty cool.
First off, na na na na poopoo. I got it and you don't.

With that off my chest, the Haynes manual number is 11314. It is specifically called Haynes Extreme Customizing------Ford Focus.

It lists Engine upgrades---Induction systems, cat-back exhaust, nitrous turbos
Incar entertainment
Seats, cutom pedals, aftermarket guages
Body kits, lighting, custom graphics
lowering suspension

Some of the book is self explanatory, but most of it is directly aimed at the ZX3. There are some points that involve the SVT. I look forward to reading it.

yeah I saw it in crappy tire 3 months ago :lol:

I wanted to buy it but I was :blink: :wacko: $40 !!!!!! :blink: are you insane ???!! :wacko:

I figured someone posted something about it in here a wile ago so I didn't say anything. I still want it, but I'll buy it in the US rather then here it's $20 cheeper there & it's another reason to head over the boarder for something.